Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

Very nice Danny, love the colour

Out of curiosity do you find the standard tint very light on ? mine was factory tint and I'm thinking of getting it redone ...

Here's a pic of mine - cheers

lex11.JPG

name: Mike

Year: 2010 model

state: NSW

Unfortunately I don't have any good photos, so I will post this for now :rolleyes:

post-4706-0-39427700-1313013995_thumb.jp

PS: Why doesn't my photo come up in the thread?????

Now that Sir is one rare cool shot :)

Hmmmm looks like it's attached and not hosted - would you like me to host it and provide you with an URL ?

Unfortunately I don't have any good photos, so I will post this for now :rolleyes:

post-4706-0-39427700-1313013995_thumb.jp

PS: Why doesn't my photo come up in the thread?????

Now that Sir is one rare cool shot :)

Hmmmm looks like it's attached and not hosted - would you like me to host it and provide you with an URL ?

Ha ha, I have lots with the bikes on the top as it is kind of a mule for that type of thing.

Will try to host somewhere else and try to post againg.

• 2 weeks later...

web.jpg?ver=13066624140002

Hi Guys, hope my first attempt at a pic works.

Had the ISF since Jan 2010, at the beginning of July had a Joe Z exhaust and Joe Z CAI fitted, the intake manifold was also ported. It's gone from the stock 311KW to about 360-365KW. Next, new tyres, I think I'll go for 245/35 19 and 275/30 19, but any suggestions are welcome and possibly some matt black alloys.

Anyway that's my hello.

• 4 months later...

Had the ISF since Jan 2010, at the beginning of July had a Joe Z exhaust and Joe Z CAI fitted, the intake manifold was also ported. It's gone from the stock 311KW to about 360-365KW. Next, new tyres, I think I'll go for 245/35 19 and 275/30 19, but any suggestions are welcome and possibly some matt black alloys.

Anyway that's my hello.

Hi Brisman, nice car yours and very nice upgrade as well.

I am new to the forum and very happy to have joined.

Mine is a 2009 IS-F. Have done abt 60K. I live in Melbourne and was wondering if you could guide me on where to buy a configuration like yours?

Did you need to have the ECU/TCU tuned as well?

Look forward to hear from you

tks, Gabo

Anyway that's my hello.

Very nice brisman welcome!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments, nothing done to the ECU, just what was described above. Looking good on the new rubber, 265/30 and 245/35, nitrogen gives a marked improvement also.

IMG_3442.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=13258474880001

web.jpg?ver=13258476200001

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Looks fantastic, are these products readily available, zaino?, pinnacle wax and dodojuice? Thanks

The Dodo Juice Supernaturnal I use is not exactly cheap but 1 jar like that one below lasts a really long time:

http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/product/dodo_juice/supernatural-0

Car care products carries most of the major brands including Zaino aswell:

http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/product/zaino/z2_pro_show_car_polish

Thanks for the positive feedback guys - much appreciated.

Looks fantastic, are these products readily available, zaino?, pinnacle wax and dodojuice?

Thanks

Thanks mate I'll give dodo a shot next time, love trying different waxes. I love Zaino Z5pro cause it's easy to apply on and really gives you that deep finish.

Brisman I also use car care products in Sydney and waxit.com.au in , a little cheaper and offer free shipping over $150. Also highly recommend 303 aerospace For ur interior, non greasy non shiny product that works on plastic and leather. Another great product easy to apply and keeps ur interior looking new.

Cheers

Mike