What would you do with 10 Million?

Steve

Just imagine this, you have just won the lottery, 10 million. What car are you going to buy? What car for your wife? And the rest of the family?

I would be buying a big enough garage to fit all my dream cars in LOL, then maybe buy the wife a dress LOL

IS-F and mod (twin turbos!) (400kw+)

Nissan GTR R35 and mod to beat any car on the road (700kw+)

Nissan S15 and mod for street/drift (350kw+)

Nissan Sileighty and mod for street/drift (300kw+)

Honda Civic EK9 Type R and mod as daily drive (150 - 200kw)

Aston Martin DB9 Volante for my mum

and a Lexus CT-200h for my sister

then buy a few houses as investment properties to keep the money coming in, lol

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

pay off my current morgage and rent it out, then purchase a $1m property (im in QLD so its plenty!)

pay off parents mortgage and give them enough for a long long holiday and retire $1m

sell off current cars and buy range rover for mrs, E Class AMG as daily and a maserati gran turismo for my toy.

Invest 6-6.5 million in bonds, managed funds, will keep about 1-1.5 mill in cash for business opportunities/quick access.

May take few hundred thousand to buy myself a few watches ive been dreaming about....

sounds a bit stupid but i guess if i really "won" it that's what i'd do

• 4 weeks later...

Invest 9.5 of it then travel with the rest for a few years doing various projects in a heap of countries to keep me amused going off the income the 9.5 is bringing in

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would certainly buy a big new house or renovate my current one as I want. I've partly renovated my house (installed new upvc windows from https://www.blueskywindows.com.au/windows/ and new doors in all my rooms). But of course if I had such great amount of money I'd redisigned all the rooms and certainly built a terrace and had a huge swimming pool near the house. Maybe one day I'll be lucky and will be able to do that (or will really win a lottery 😁)

• 1 year later...

Wow that's so much I'm sure I would have bought a lot of real estate and then already made my big fleet! That would be really cool! And I would open a business! I really want to do something for animals, my daughter wants to have something like this https://kip.com.au/