There is a massive gap at the top of the screen.

There is all the forum sections listed on the left but the right hand 75% of the screen is blank. You have to scroll down a full screen to get to the forum topics.

I think the colours need to be a little less black.

Have a great Christmas Chris.

There is all the forum sections listed on the left but the right hand 75% of the screen is blank. You have to scroll down a full screen to get to the forum topics.

Test only

Edited by Lexus Nerd

You to mate, Have a great weekend!!

Steve will be back on board over the weekend and get some of these bugs sorted. If you guys find more issues over the coming week pm us and let us know?

Also let us know which browser you are having the problem with. At the moment google chrome has the best / the most abilities of them all. I have no problems with it..

Edited by LEX51S

Is it just me or is the search function now missing?

Plus 1 - Doesn't seem to be as friendly at the moment with IE as it is with some of the other software packages. Always takes time to bed it in :)

I am working on some of these issues. Issues with IE can take a little while to get right, so please bear with us.

It would be super helpful if someone could help me build a list of problems that I can then add to my bug tracker and then tick them off as we go along.

I am working on some of these issues. Issues with IE can take a little while to get right, so please bear with us.

It would be super helpful if someone could help me build a list of problems that I can then add to my bug tracker and then tick them off as we go along.

Hi Steve, I am happy to start a log if you want.

If anyone has problems / sees a bug with the new site PM me and I will then put into a single list and advise the Admin guys

Issue / Raised by

Search Button not visible (at least on IE) - S.Gregory

Can the colours be lighted ie very Dark? - dis-lex-sic

Gap at the top of the screen is large - can the Club / Your Lexus / Buy and Sell run across the screen rather than down? - dis-lex-sic