E910

Is-F Front Brake Pads (Genuine Brembo)

12 posts in this topic

*Current LOC prices for IS-F genuine pads *Nov '16  *Prices subject to change without prior notice.

Front pads NZ$781 +freight

Rear pads NZ$443  +freight

For more detail please email me at work cbarber@manukau.toyota.co.nz (DON'T PM)

03ca40fd.jpg

All genuine toyota parts come with a 2 year warranty

Can one of the mods please fix my spelling mistake in the title please. Should read "genuine brembo"

Thanks

holy*BLEEP* batman really??? so cheap!!!

btw email gets bounced back is that email correct?

Have fixed email address.

Yep I was just as supprised when I saw the new prices myself. Were nearly $1K last time I priced them. Get yourself a bargain!

Hey this is a sensation price and no disrespect but I was wondering if anyone has purchases these and they as are you say, Genuine Lexus items and they fit and perform like the pads supplied with the car new.

You know the old saying "If the price is too good to be true, it is most probably the case".

I am going to need pads in the next 3 - 6 months and the prices here in OZ range from around $900.00 - > $1,000.00 from a dealer. I am presuming they are purchasing from the same place as you and hence why the difference.

As I say, I am not trying to be disrespectful but just trying to understand the > $700.00 AUD price difference.

I'm a Toyota / Lexus dealer / service agent. We buy our parts direct from Toyota New Zeland. They're the genuine article as you can see in the picture I took of them. They used to retail for about $1000 but Toyota NZ have decided in their wisdom to reduce the price quite dramaticly just recently. I'd jump on this offer before they realise they're selling them below cost.

I can also do rears for $150 but they're on back order from Japan at the moment. I have a set coming in for one of the lads here.

I'm a Toyota / Lexus dealer / service agent. We buy our parts direct from Toyota New Zeland. They're the genuine article as you can see in the picture I took of them. They used to retail for about $1000 but Toyota NZ have decided in their wisdom to reduce the price quite dramaticly just recently. I'd jump on this offer before they realise they're selling them below cost.

I can also do rears for $150 but they're on back order from Japan at the moment. I have a set coming in for one of the lads here.

The genuine front pads are VERY pricey here. they dust like crazy and are very heavy on the Disc, I've sourced aftermarket pads for the front of our ISF's and they are brilliant on both the street and the track .

Price?

What about rears?

Im in NZ next week for a couple of days so could help wit freight.

PM me if you are interested.

Sorry all gone now