Dvd And Navigation Overrride

astec

Hi All,

If you've ever been frustrated by not being able to quickly input a destination address yourself or your passenger while even moving slowly, then I have found the way to make a change to the car to override this.

If you are interested to have this change, do let me know and I can help you do it.

Regs,

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

If you've ever been frustrated by not being able to quickly input a destination address yourself or your passenger while even moving slowly, then I have found the way to make a change to the car to override this.

If you are interested to have this change, do let me know and I can help you do it.

Regs,

Hey Astec,

Im in Sydney mate, could we get this mod done by any chance?

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Regs,

Hey astec,

i'm looking to get the override done. where abouts are you in Sydney?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Regs,

Hey astec,

i'm looking to get the override done. where abouts are you in Sydney?

Hey sh1,,

Send me a PM and I'll let you know..

• 3 months later...

Hello Astec

If you tell me what a PM is I'll do it because I would very much like to eliminate this glitch.

I have had a Garmin gps for years and you can do anything anytime, so this is frustrating the hell out of me.

I would also like to get a disk that shows speed cameras etc. Just like the cheap gps' do.

Jeffro5550