Ppe Engineering Headers For Gs350, Gs450H, & Is350.

Hi guys,

Has anybody got a set of PPE engineering headers and if so how are they going?

I have done a bit of research and it looks like they have pretty good gains from headers alone(about

16whp

)

Would anybody be interested if we could bring these into the country?

http://www.ppeengineering.com/products/lexus/is350.php

Hi guys,

I have done a bit of research and it looks like they have pretty good gains from headers alone(about

16whp

)

http://www.ppeengine...lexus/is350.php

Call Lexus of Chatswood and ask the speak to Sid, i know they are bringing them in for the IS250,350 and the ISF all in RHD format ..

Im told they made the IS350 rev out sooo much freely..!

Hi guys,

16whp

)

Call Lexus of Chatswood and ask the speak to Sid, i know they are bringing them in for the IS250,350 and the ISF all in RHD format ..

This is a mod I am definitely interested in, thanks for the info Richie!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

16whp

)

Richie,

Sorry but what does RHD format mean??

Right hand drive... headers made for Left hand drive won't fit due to engine bay config being different.

Thanks Atlantis!

Ive seen a IS350 F-sport with the PPE headers fitted,. at the end of the straight at Eastern Creek he had gained another 9 kph.. which is massive..!

These things will be amazing for any IS350,250. and of course the ISF.

Wow that's pretty impressive from headers alone, stop selling me into Richie lmfaoo gonna send me broke!!!

• 3 months later...

Curious to how much it costs for the 250? With shipping and everything. Then installation on top of that. Has any one got any video's of the set up. Most on youtube are for a 350 and they have a very raspy tinny sound.

• 3 years later...

Im done with PPE with my is250, after 6 moths custom with  FHC +stock catalytic converter+  invidia resonator+ greedy catback( cost 6 month to work out this package sound I love). Worth and you would like it.

This package is perfect compared with following,

1. PPE+ stock mid +after market muffler. not bad but got some flat can sound in 1st/2nd gear sometime or cold 
  2. PPE+Invidia mid+ muffler. holy flat sound and on fire sometime on the back.
  3. PPE+HFC+Stock mid+ muffler. compared with 1st, flat can sound gone, good to go.
  4. PPE+HFC+Stock catalytic converter_ invidia resonator+ greedy muffler. best sound. littler louder than 3rd.

If someone like most loud with cheap package. go for stock header with Invidia mid+invidia catback. (no flat sound but too loud I dont prefer)

keep the 2nd o2 sensor even you disable from ECU otherwise got lights on.

feel free to ask if you got any questions about 2nd IS

I think IS250 PPE header most the same with IS350 look at the data from PPE. and you can order RHD

Thanks for your reviews Jerry.

Do you mind telling me how much the headers cost, and how much it was for the install?

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, jerry said:

Im done with PPE with my is250, after 6 moths custom with  FHC +stock catalytic converter+  invidia resonator+ greedy catback( cost 6 month to work out this package sound I love). Worth and you would like it.

1. PPE+HFC+Stock catalytic converter_ invidia resonator+ greedy muffler. best sound. littler louder than 3rd.

If someone like most loud with cheap package. go for stock header with Invidia mid+invidia catback. (no flat sound but too loud I dont prefer)

Jerry, I've got invidia mid and greedy sp3 on my already, thinking about getting the PPE. So what do you mean by HFC? And is your setup bolt-on or require fabrication/welding?

5 hours ago, kyo said:

Jerry, I've got invidia mid and greedy sp3 on my already, thinking about getting the PPE. So what do you mean by HFC? And is your setup bolt-on or require fabrication/welding?

I dont rekon u put PPE on ur setup, trust me, u wont like it. if you wanna do it must put High flow cat wekd in your mid pipe after ur ppe if you wanna put in.

try it with HFC. if u dont like it weld stock or after market catalytic converter on.

13 hours ago, jerry said:

I dont rekon u put PPE on ur setup, trust me, u wont like it. if you wanna do it must put High flow cat wekd in your mid pipe after ur ppe if you wanna put in.

try it with HFC. if u dont like it weld stock or after market catalytic converter on.

right, thanks jerry

and with your setup, does the header makes the exhaust more droney?