• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine after 800+km. Sorry no before and after clips.

Thanks KYO for revving ! :)

it sounds gd mate.

i hv the same exhaust (Greddy SE) as u. just curious if you have noticed the day/night difference after installing the midpipe? both noise/performance wise plz........

it sounds gd mate.

i hv the same exhaust (Greddy SE) as u. just curious if you have noticed the day/night difference after installing the midpipe? both noise/performance wise plz........

same day/night sound performance. However it's quieter when engine is cold after each startup.

i think he meant, is there a huge difference to the sound after mid pipe install? does it drone? if u want a quiet drive does it give u that and if u floor it only than it intrudes?

Thanks Jay for the video clip on his full setup (F-Sport Intake, Invidia Mid-Pipe, Greddy SE Axle-Back)

And now as promised, here is my very own Stock vs Mid-pipe, before and after video clip. Totally stock car. Enjoyed!!

wheres my kyo???

Steve, yours are too sexy to show mate..., R rated... lol

Na, I need to blur all the Number Plates on the group pickup video clip, spent 3 hours on the DIY tutorial still can't figure out how to do it. Going to give the raw footage to Jay this weekend, hopefully he can put some magic to it.

HI Kyo,

really like how that sounds! can you tell me if its loud or droney at all in teh cabin and normal cruising speeds? also how about when you floor it through to redline?

HI Kyo,

really like how that sounds! can you tell me if its loud or droney at all in teh cabin and normal cruising speeds? also how about when you floor it through to redline?

IMO, No drone in my car with just the midpipe and stock axleback. It's almost as quiet as stock in idle and roaring on rev but no drone.

I think it might drone sightly with aftermarket axleback as Jay has demonstrated, but really depends on which one you got.

In the end it's down to your personal feeling, if you want a good exhaust note then you'll have to compromise a bit on the comfort.

• 4 weeks later...

Kyo should have 1 or 2 lying around somewhere. Ask him he'll be SOOO happy to sell you one.

Just don't get trapped o.o

Ya, pipes are selling fast!! So be quick!!!

lol, I'm a victim to team Korea trap, WHERE IS MY MONEY JOHN!!

• 1 year later...

dw, just tune up the music volume, drone no more :D

but honestly, ppl with just the magnaflow axle back might be alright but invidia+magnaflow is just a too much for some

just put it on ebay then buy the greddy or tanabe, almost no drone

i may sell my setup soon, getting the new NX

Love to hear that!!! I haven't see anyone mod the header on their ISx50, maybe only on Danny's F.

I'm all for nice exhaust sound but just don't like the drone at low rev, especially when I have to drive a long distance on freeway.

Last one sold about a year ago... I'm pretty sure a few 2nd hand ones are floating around. I'll let you know if I'm sell mine.

• 4 weeks later...