Love to hear that!!! I haven't see anyone mod the header on their ISx50, maybe only on Danny's F.

I'm all for nice exhaust sound but just don't like the drone at low rev, especially when I have to drive a long distance on freeway.

have a spare set for sale?

notice in the group buy thread you had 1 last set.

Last one sold about a year ago... I'm pretty sure a few 2nd hand ones are floating around. I'll let you know if I'm sell mine.

I'm after one of these too. Contacted Invidia Australia they said it would be around $650 at the moment. Guessing because the dollar is not doing very well at the moment. Also has anyone had one of these midpipes installed in Melbourne? Wondering if the job was done well.

Same still after one, everyone on ebay says yes they have but when asked seriously will tell you its back ordered till april orders from invidia usa............. thinking of the megan mid pipe now

Hi guys,

Just wondering did you guys get the rotten egg smell when at high revs with your stock mid pipe and now with your new invidia mid pipe got rid of that smell.

Hi guys,

Just wondering did you guys get the rotten egg smell when at high revs with your stock mid pipe and now with your new invidia mid pipe got rid of that smell.

-

no more smell after the mid-pipe and it gives you a slight deeper exhaust tone

I can get them for 600

Only.got 4 left

Anyone got one spare lying around?

Location in Melbourne Metro South East Suburbs.

Cheers!