[Vic] Anyone Interested In A Meet Around Melbourne?

I'm in Croydon, but happy to drive anywhere !!!

Haven't got any mods done to the car, so not much to show off except a stock standard car :)

I'm located in S.E suburbs.

Quick question, for the guys still on stock suspension or are looking for an upgrade, anyone interested in KW coilovers? :D

well what days would be preferable for a meet for everyone? I'd say a weekend perhaps as I assume people have work especially with the holiday season.... I'm pretty flat out (working at JB) but weekends after work can be done. What does everyone prefer? And maybe first week Jan perhaps?

What about 21st of December guys? At evening through till whenever.. meet somewhere central obviously? Can kick back for a bit have a chill, maybe get a bite and then go for a drive somewhere even.

Well guys just as an added event, a couple of us are going to the Frankston HWY meet this Friday 13th December. If you do come post here, and let's try to park together.

A future meet will also be made but let's try to attend the one tomorrow as well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone down for a meet in February?

Is there an "IS melbourne" Fb page?

Just thought it might be easier to contact in and out of that.

:)

I'd love to see the Melbourne Club members meet up. Once you've gravitated towards a particular date, time and place, I can get it promoted on the "Lexus Owners Club Australia" FB page.

• 2 weeks later...