I have the same issue

Just had Isf 19's fitted and want to drop her a little, possibly and 1 to 1.5inches and level all round.

People I have spoken too said to use King springs and some people even said to have the stock ones reset (not fan of this).

I have rung pedders and feel they are too expensive and know I could get a better deal/price elsewhere.

Any suggestions would be a great help

BC BR Coilovers. Definitely the way to go as you can change stiffness and ride height as you please so that you can get the comfort you desire. And if the cops say its too low, go home and raise it problem solved whereas springs you don't have that option. And if you just get new springs, I'd highly recommend getting new shocks too... But yeah, I'm saving up to get myself these coilovers soon hopefully :) Gotta get new rotors first though :(

My only issues with coilovers is they are always noisey.

I have HKS Hypermax II in my Altezza and the pillowballs always bang over small bumps.

I dont really want to take too much away from the ride quality of the lexus so even with adjaustable dampers can you get it to a almost factory setting ?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 for Tein S-tech

Spent most of a day with a mate fitting them. Ride is good (nicely a bit stiffer) & ride height looked great. Worked out perfectly & only cost $250 odd. Didn't have to cut bump stops or anything like that either. Made to work with the factory gear.