[Brisbane] Meet

Bezino12

A few of us are heading out to Harry's Diner on the 31st Oct at Newmarket. Anyone keen to come along and we can organise a pre-meet. Trying to organise numbers for parking at the event so we can have all of the Lexus park together

Hey Bezino,

Good to see someone else in brisbane reppin ALOC. I don't know if I'll be able to come out to harry's but if you have a pre-meet let me know the details & I might see you out there.

Cheers,

Hey Marvin,

Thanks, its not the easiest task getting everyone together but we thought it about time we get Lexus a bit more recognition in the scene. If your interested we are meeting up Wedenesday night 7pm at Vroom Bistro and Cafe at 1/46 James St, Fortitude Valley. I think there should be a few new guys turning up. Then Thursday night we will be meeting for a pre-meet at 6pm at the Shell Service Station/McDonald's at 172 Lutwyche Rd, Windsor. Then heading to Harry's at about 7pm, which is just around the block.

Hopefully you and a few others can make it

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it out on Wednesday night but I will try to make it to Thursday nights pre-meet and maybe harrys afterwards.I'll be keeping an eye on the thread so if you have any updates just let me know here.

Also I saw your post involving a car group "Luxury Life"? Do you guys have a website or facebook? Just want to get some info cause I may be able to attend some meets/cruises etc.

Cheers.