Navigation - No Gps Connection (Rx330 W/ Ml)

Hi guys,

First post - looking forward to being a part of the community!

I have a 2003 RX330, with nav and Mark Levinson. The nav was working fine until recently, when it started showing a completely incorrect position. I re-calibrated the position and it would work normally for a bit, but then it'd go weird again and show the wrong location. It's currently off by an entire state.

I noticed that the 'GPS' icon that's normally on the display isn't there anymore, so I suspect it's not connecting to satellite. I've tried resetting by both disconnecting and replacing the battery, but no luck there.

I did a diagnostic and got the error codes (sub codes):

01-DC (110-B0-1)
01-D7 (110-EF-1)
01-D6 (-00-A)
01-E3 (-00-4)
01-E0 (110-00-1)
01-DD (110-FE-6)

I've attached a photo I took of this.

Can anybody help decipher these codes? I've searched the net but can't seem to find an explanation.... Thanks in advance!

Dimitri

Not sure about the codes but my 2006 RX was doing much the same thing. It turned out the antenna cable connection was loose. This is probably a good place to look first.

• Like 1

I don't actually know for sure - it was fixed by the dealer under warranty. But it will be somewhere under the top of the dash, probably near the centre speaker. You'll probably need to remove the head unit, which takes a bit of doing. There is a very long thread with detailed instructions in the 2nd Gen RX forum at Clublexus.com

Sorry I can't be more explicit.

• 2 years later...