Lexus Isf Aftermarket Wheels

Jun

Hi All

I have been toying with the idea of putting some aftermarket rims on my ISF. Currently is has the stock MY11 Wheels and standard tyres.

I have been looking at the SSR GTV02

19x8.5 +38 Front

19x9.5 +45 Rear

And also the Work Emotion CR Kiwami

19x8.5 +35 Front

19x9.5 +38 Rear

I would like to upgrade to 235/275 tyres once my tyres are due.

Would anyone know if I will rub with the Work CR Setup? (I dont want to shave/roll my fenders)

I have never bought a set of rims in my life so I am kinda new to this.

PS - I have done LOTS AND LOTS of Research but cant find anyone with these rims/combo already on thier ISF.

Thanks ALL!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jay,

I've got the standard MY11 ISF rims on mine at the moment, possibly looking at changing my rims soonish.

What sort of price would you be willing to pay for them? (I'm also in NSW in Newcastle if that is closer than Vic regarding pickup)

Currently have Michelin Super sports with about 95% tread. Would obviously be a slight wait as I order/purchase replacement wheels.

Let me know

Cheers

You can find out some characteristics using this site

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

It will indicate how much the wheels dia changes, loss of wheel arch and how much it pokes out compared to previous.

The only thing I couldn't find here was if the brake calipers will fit inside the new rim - not sure if that is just related to the offset value - perhaps someone more knowledgeable here might comment.

what type of wheels are they?

got pics?

theres different type of ISF wheels

Should be the standard "blade style" MY11 ISF rims (two tone polished silver chrome and dark grey colour in a directional pattern)

Hi rysith

I have the blade style, I'm looking for the bbs re-v or ch style rim thats on the my11 and my12 car. The current rims if that makes sense, but thanks for letting me know mate. Hey you don't have a stock exhaust by any chance?

Cheers

Jay

Hi rysith

I have the blade style, I'm looking for the bbs re-v or ch style rim thats on the my11 and my12 car. The current rims if that makes sense, but thanks for letting me know mate. Hey you don't have a stock exhaust by any chance?

Cheers

Jay

No worries

I do actually have a stock exhaust, but hanging onto it for whenever I end up selling the car to possibly return it to stock.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

How much room do you have to move with the width of the rim? I'm looking at similar offsets but with 9 inch front and 10 inch rear (19 x 9.0 +35 front, 19 x 10.0 +35 rear).

Would the extra half an inch be an issue do you think?

rsith,

Check out the first post of the blue F with Weds SA67R http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-f/644144-aftermarket-isf-wheel-thread-3.html

He is running 19x9 +35 245/35/19 and 19x10 +42 275/30/19. I PM'd him and he said he has 0 rubbing issues and did no fender modifications at all.

I think if you want a +35 offset it should be ok if you don't go too wide on your tire selection.