2012 Is350 F Sport Nsw

mazman350

Hi all,

up for sale or trade is my IS350 in starlight Black. This is the last of the model type and as such has the last of the upgrades including the Bluetooth streaming audio and hard drive sat nav. It is a Dec 2012/ Jan 13 complied vehicle and has all the great features we know and love. The car currently has just ticked over 50K. It also has the balance of the 4 yr warranty which is over 2 years. finally you get your free fortnightly car hand car wash by logging on to lexus website and booking it in. so you can enjoy your café coffee while they wash your car every fortnight and that halves the times you need to clean it yourself!

The only change I made to the car was to upgrade the interior centre console and switches to the metallic black (thanks ILV1004s!) and I still have the original silver which will go with the car.

I have it currently listed on Gumtree but thought I should throw it up here as well. The ID for the ad is 1059946729. Just drop it in the search bar and check it out!!

I have it listed there for $45k, but I would accept $40k to fellow member. I love the car and it has been a pleasure to own. I changed jobs recently and as I can no longer claim the benefits as I did at my previous place of work, it needs to go for a more suitable vehicle. That suitable vehicle could be an IS250 with cash my way as I am not looking to leave Lexus, just get some more money back on the house if possible. Make an offer!

I can be contacted on 0417834728 and feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.

Mark

FYI the corporate servicing is not transferable.

Whoever buys the car may come back to you with the bill if you tell them that it is.

The Corporate Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Lexus Corporate Privileges Programme Benefits in respect of any new Lexus vehicles purchased by the Corporate Customer under the Lexus Corporate Privileges Programme are not transferable.

• Like 1

Appreciate the information. I had actually asked this at my last service as I changed jobs and no longer work for that company so I was worried I would lose the privilege. They said it carried on regardless. I had incorrectly assumed that it would transfer with the sale.

Thanks for the important heads up And I have amended my post accordingly.

Mark

Forums

News

Membership