Looking For Isf For My Retiring Dad :)

kil41t

No press release on Lexus' Australia web summarising updates to MY10, according to TheMotorReport MY10 updates include;

LSD

steering wheel & cluster minor aesthetic tweaks (easiest way to identify MY10 is new coloured section at bottom of steering wheel)

new fascia/switches around touch screen

iPod integration for stereo

updated navigation software

rear foldable head restraints

Looks like my dad will be the owner of the black one tomorrow :)

Thanks guys for all the help. Its been a great forum. I will get to enjoy the car every now and then :)

very nice

i hope all the wait was worth it

Black one in ACT? Good one!

That car had us interested as was keen price for MY10, but I really wanted MY12 so we didn't contact the owner...eventually sourced mine from WA which certainly added to the cost and time but it was the only Flame-blue MY12 on the market at this time.

Thanks all. Dad is really happy with the car.

Now just to get it detailed and it will look like new again.

Also can you flick from auto to manual and vice versa when the car is going?

yes

you can swap it around anytime at any speed

Thanks Danny. Lots to learn with any new car.

Would you know where to source the updated headlights with DRL? Are they straight plug and play?

Is there any side mirrors with the blinker in them that would fit from other cars? My Dad loves that feature and wants to see if there is anything that is a direct fit.

The fitment of DRL might be little more complex - I say this as I was perusing multi-function control on lower left of dash whereby the DRL (among other things like park sensors can be switch off)

First I noticed were the 'toyota tarago' mirrors..not that they're off a Tarago (i dont think) rather because they are huge, truck-like mirrors lol.

DRL is easier than mirrors

for lights you'll be paying 2K+ for 2nd hand units thats if you can find any

my suppliers in japan havent come across anything yet for the last 2 months

few months ago i supplied total for 5 units to forum members but they are getting harder to find

hooking up the lights to work like factory is also pretty easy if you know what your doing

i can do all the work and make them work like factory

minus the OEM function of controlliung them for the dash

mirros u need alot more mucking around

I didnt expect the headlights to be cheap but at those prices someone may be able to modify them at a cheaper price and also I can get the headlights blacked out.

But it may not happen for some time yet as I have to let my Dad enjoy the car as is first then go from there.

I didnt expect the headlights to be cheap but at those prices someone may be able to modify them at a cheaper price and also I can get the headlights blacked out.

But it may not happen for some time yet as I have to let my Dad enjoy the car as is first then go from there.

they are new 4K each with out any HID components

isf isnt a honda lol

hahaha fair enough but its usually just mark ups due to brand as the technology has been around for ages now.

What about maintenance? Who is a good service centre in Sydney? Good quality work at a reasonable price as the 90k km service is due now.

Does the manifold have to come off to change the spark plugs?