Best Price For Nx200t F Sport

Kairi

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what your experiences are with Lexus dealers especially regarding pricing on the NX.

I'm interested in getting the NX200t F Sport, and I was wondering what sort of prices you were able to get. Were you able to haggle down much on the standard price given on the website (I got to $71988 which includes $1154 premium paint & $2500 dealer delivery)?

Also, what are your experiences with wait times? I've been told that the worst case scenario would be around 4 months if we had to do a custom build.

Thanks!

Got offered the Nx200t F Sport without any packs for 69K, but wait for the colour I wanted was going to be the end of July. Which isn't too bad, but wanted to get something before the EOFY. So ended up taking the offer they gave me for a sports luxury which they had delivered this week, and hopefully pick up today :)

Thanks Juvi,

Do you mean you ended up getting a sports luxury for $69k? That sounded like an awesome deal!

Thanks Juvi,

Do you mean you ended up getting a sports luxury for $69k? That sounded like an awesome deal!

LoL I wish, no it was about 78K, and a bit more discount through the financing options with it. Overall a good deal for me at the time, esp as I wanted it pretty soon.

Well, I'm back... and I've now put down a deposit for a NX200t F-Sport with EP2 for 78k!

Hopefully delivery in 2 weeks!

I got Mercury Grey exterior and Black / Dark Rose (majority black, with little bits of red) interior

I originally wanted Mercury Grey and Dark Rose (majority red, with little bits of black), but I got given the "can't give you this price for a car that needs to be custom built" line, so I compromised on the interior colour.

I test drove both the nx300h and nx200t. I took the nx300h out yesterday, and while the hybrid was a smoother ride the power just wasn't there especially climbing uphill. Today I went on the nx200t and because the dealer didn't come along with me for the ride, I went and thrashed it a bit around a nearby mountain road. Quite impressed with what it could do, and it felt more like the cars that I was used to driving (I currently drive a Merc A250 and owned a Golf GTI before that) rather than a large Prius.

• Like 1

sounded a bit pushy by the dealer.

TBH you paid for the car you should get what you liked.

But Congrats on the purchase. I considered the Fsport variant but in the end the seat is too hard for our liking lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kairi

Did you get your car?

Let me know how you go with fuel consumption and how much fuel you managed to put in once it tells you that you have a few Km's left, I've an ongoing issue with Lexus about this, car says I've 6kms left in the range and I only manage to put 48-49 litres in a 60 litre tank.

Cheers

MLo

• 2 months later...

Well, I'm back... and I've now put down a deposit for a NX200t F-Sport with EP2 for 78k!

Hopefully delivery in 2 weeks!

Hi Kairi,

I am new to Lexus and want to get NX200t F-Sport with EP2 too. If you don't mind, which dealer gave you this deal? All forum members, is this is the best deal you can get at this point of time? Any pointers will be great. Thanks

Nlf

I just picked up my NX and I asked the dealer on the Fsport with EP2 he said the pricing with discount will be about 79k I thnk you can push down to 78k as the waiting period for the car is so long that the delivery date is Feb 2016 if you order now.

the factory will be stop making 2015 model from December 15

ps its from lexus parammatta

Hi,

I got mine at Lexus Chatswood.

Good luck with your purchase!

Hi Kairi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was able to use your reply to seal the deal with Parramatta Lexus for NX200t with EP2. The delivery is estimated around 2 months.

Cheers

Nlf

I just picked up my NX and I asked the dealer on the Fsport with EP2 he said the pricing with discount will be about 79k I thnk you can push down to 78k as the waiting period for the car is so long that the delivery date is Feb 2016 if you order now.

the factory will be stop making 2015 model from December 15

ps its from lexus parammatta

Hi Diz,

I placed my order for NX200t FSport EP2 yesterday at Lexus Parramatta. The dealer gave me an estimate for 6-8 weeks which will be around December. I wasn't told about delivery around Feb'16.

Hi,

I got mine at Lexus Chatswood.

Good luck with your purchase!

Hi Kairi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was able to use your reply to seal the deal with Parramatta Lexus for NX200t with EP2. The delivery is estimated around 2 months.

Cheers

Nlf

Congrats!

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2015 at 5:44 PM, Miop4000 said:

Good luck with a 2 month wait. I ordered mine end of August and was recently contacted that it may not be delivered until December or January.

Hi,

I got a delivery date for 16-January (tentative). I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know if it is a 2016 build car or Dec-15 build.