Eoi: Ppe Headers

BCHLER

Hi Guys,

I have had a set of PPE headers installed on my LEXUS ISF MY10 for the last 4 months.

Love them. It is however a little aggressive for my liking and wanting to change things up.

Wanting to see if anyone wanted to buy the header set up from me.

I bought them from FIGS including shipping for USD$1853 (still have receipt) (this includes dual hi flow cats required after the cat delete of the headers) + plus customs AUD$238.11

TOTAL AT TODAYS EXCHANGE RATE =$2778.38

Willing to let them go for $1700 pick up Sydney - even give you access to my mechanic that can install them for you if required - he can do it at a super cheap price.

Let me know if your interested

0410 988 513

Alex

I'll leave this one to Vaku as I have some headers lined up. Although I know there's another ISF owner after headers.

BCHLER, are these PPE headers stainless steel & are they ceramic coated? I believe those are options & it'd be good for potential buyers to know.

Hey guys follow this link for more info

http://shopfigs.com/v1/index.php?route=product/product&path=43&product_id=137

They are stainless steel and have been black ceramic coated which are additional extras and have the optional hi flow cats- the complete package for a street monster :)

Just sold the hi flow cats.

Thinking about keeping the headers for a little while longer to actually enjoy them.

Mods please delete this post/thread