Just thought I would start this thrrad becuase this has been bugging me for quite sometime now.

I have the original 05 is250 sport luxury and I just love the lines on it, so elegant with everything in the right proportions.

Eventually, when I am no longer poor lol, I plan to upgrade to an is350, mainly for the brakes and motor.

One thing I have noticed is that I can only seem to find models from 2010 onwards.

Are there any is350 available in Australia with the older lights without drls and the halogen fog lamps. I swear I saw ONE in black identical to mine but a 350.

Is there any way of getting an older shaped 350 in Australia?

The shape of the older bumpers with the halogen fog lights just looks much more compact and elegant compared to the newer design, I also like the older lights without the DRLs, although they would be easy to disable, I wouldn't feel comfortable because of the chance of insurance claims being refused! I also like the original 18s that came on the older models. It is such a shame that Australia always makes it so difficult to own a Japanese car. Hopefully that will change now that Holden and Ford are gone.

2006_Lexus_IS250.jpg

238500d1330909597-pic-of-your-2is-right-