Is f or newer is350 f sport ?

Jay p

Hi guys was looking at a lexus high end model as sold my e92 bmw after having huge continuous mechanical issues with only 60k kms

Can i please have help on whether to consider the is f say 2010 model or go for a newer lexus is350 f sport? 

Curious, what were your issues with the M3?

More a question of new or used. A late model ISF (2011+) is more a direct reliable replacement to the BMW. A few mods can give them additional character. The GSF is a new car, new interior etc, but $100k more. Damn fine car though....

Unfortunately they don't call them BMTroubleyou for nothing. I agree with MR2QIK, if your going to buy a ISF i would suggest you buy a MY11 onwards. Much more refined vehicle. As far as which car to buy, well depends on your budget. I own a MY13 ISF and i love it. Having owned a MY10 i can honestly say that the MY13 is a much more refined vehicle and well worth the upgrade. I did drive the GSF last week at the Lexus of Chatswood drive day and was extremely impressed with the vehicle.The chassis is more refined than the ISF {which is to be expected with TVD and newer technology} You can drive it on the track much more confidently. Not that the ISF should be understated. I think the ISF is brilliant also. The GSF will set you back around $150-160. Otherwise a MY11 ISF onwards will give you plenty of trouble free motoring for years. 

The GSF is quicker than a stock ISF but with the headers and exhaust on the ISF is quicker on acceleration. I would not hesitate to buy a GSF in a few years when i upgrade my ISF.

The e92 had over 7 different error codes relating to steering traction control and engine warning lights, only to be told it's just the computer getting confused and rushcutters bay bmw telling me theproblem will dissappear in 2 to 3 weeks and happens often. Same bmw sydney dealer that sold me a premium selection vehicle that had been in a major collision. 

Thankyou Peter CARSALES.MOBI had yet to advertise the gsf and I assumed it was much lower in price. My wrong.

Will be looking at the few online at the moment though the 2014 with 5k kms seems overpriced. .