was ventillated seating and option on the prestige is350 in 2012?

Does anyone know if ventilated seating was an option on the prestige is350 in 2012?  if it wasn't an option then I guess I can conclude a car is a sports luxury?  I'm trying to work out which spec of car being sold 2nd hand by a dealer who doesn't appear to know much about these cars.

Also is the suspension on the f-sport versions very noicably different?  I took a is350 f-sport for an hour test drive on the weekend, I was pretty set on buying it but was actually rather put off by the firm suspension...I like the sound of it but I thought on longer drives my back would ach.  It was much less comfortable then my old BMW.  I have only test driven a non f-sport IS250 for about 3 minutes, so interested in others opinions on how much difference there is.

Yes, prestige optioned with EMV2 had ventilated seats. Woodgrain trim would be the easiest way to tell if it was a Sports Luxury. 

Haven't driven the 2IS IS350 but had the 3IS IS350 for a day the other day and I noticed that it was noticeably more bumpy over bumps but I still loved the way it drove. 

• Like 1

This is all you need to know in regards to what models are equipped with what features and specifications.

Summary...

If it has Pre Collision System and Active Cruise Control (noticeable from the front badge on the grille) it is a Sports Luxury.
If it does not and looks like a Sports Luxury then it is a Prestige
If it has the F Sport fender badges, bucket seats, and F Sport Wheels then it is an F Sport.

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys.  I"m told now it was a prestige with an enhancement pack.  Most of the things the dealer said that the enhancement pack included I'm pretty sure were actually standard.  ie sat nav, park assist etc.  I think as ilv1004s notes above the extras were just the sun roof and the ventillated seats.  As for the folding back seats I'm pretty sure he was making that up and no is 2nd gen has them!

The car is far from where I live so I haven't seen it in person yet....may never I was hoping I'd found a sports luxury being sold for prestige price.  haha I'm not so lucky.