Sounds like it firms everything up & improves braking & tyre wear somewhat. There is some poly lube included so shouldn't squeak if applied properly yeah?

I think the lube is mainly for installation purposes.

Anything not rubber will end up squeaking I believe.

I do want a set for my car as well though, slight squeaking for some handling improvements are worth it I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

got it installed. First impressions:

- front end now handles like a gokart

- can more confidently throw the car into corners

- grip seem to have increased by noticeable amount

- big squeaks initially but after 5 minutes of driving completely silent.

-  feel more in contact with tires/road better steering feedback.

Overall I feel if the noise will not be an issue this will live up to it's hype, it could really be some of cheapest upgrades that offer significant performance gains.

I hope this helps. Will report back periodically on how it feels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting mine installed today with my coils and a wheel alignment. Apparently a wheels alignment and toe adjustment is something that needs done as the bushings make obvious any previous imperfections the car might have had.

15 minutes ago, plankton007 said:

Getting mine installed today with my coils and a wheel alignment. Apparently a wheels alignment and toe adjustment is something that needs done as the bushings make obvious any previous imperfections the car might have had.

Yeah i was definitely going to get that done at the same time!

The ISF has a horrible tendency to chew out the inside of the tyres, resulting in having to replace the tyres far earlier than necessary. From all reports, these make that issue disappear. So if you keep the car for a few tyre changes, then the mod pays for itself.

Yeah Ive had a VX SS and a VZ Maloo, great cars, awesome bang for your buck i reckon..

I still think the VF GTS is a crazy bargain, can get a low KM car now for low - mid $60. Thats a 2013-2014 bloody 430kw (standard) monster for that money?! Crazy..

The ISF is miles ahead in refinement and image, but there is a big part of me (BIG!!) that would love to trade the ISF for one of them.

Awesome cars.

On 20/09/2016 at 10:00 PM, Sparky said:

Yeah Ive had a VX SS and a VZ Maloo, great cars, awesome bang for your buck i reckon..

I still think the VF GTS is a crazy bargain, can get a low KM car now for low - mid $60. Thats a 2013-2014 bloody 430kw (standard) monster for that money?! Crazy..

The ISF is miles ahead in refinement and image, but there is a big part of me (BIG!!) that would love to trade the ISF for one of them.

Awesome cars.

check this out then :) This was my old 08 car. The interesting bit starts at around 11min.