I am thinking of buying this ISF any help please

2bling

• I am thinking of buying this car does anyone know the history of this ISF , they have $54800 on it and have had it for a long time only got 52000km on it, i need as much help as possible as i live in Moruya south coast  NSW

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Lexus-IS-F-2009/OAG-AD-12286096/?Cr=9

sorry the link wont wont work 
  • and do any one know how reputable Auto line prestige cars 9-7 parramatta rd  are cheers in advance Neill.
  •  

http.docx

Around a year ago I bought an 09 with 68,000 for $53k drive away, including shipping from QLD to NSW. If i had bought now i would get a LOT more car for the money.. But thats life, cars depreciate!!

If i could do my time again i would DEFINITELY only buy a 2011 (mayyyyyybe MY2010)for all the updates. The LSD and suspension changes alone are worth it, let alone Bluetooth streaming and other features like daytime LED's and the updated tacho.. Orrrrr you could buy mine haha!Upgraded suspension to Bilsteins etc  ;-D

7 hours ago, plankton007 said:

Not sure about the history but I'd pay a little extra and get this

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Lexus-IS-F-2011/SSE-AD-3998596/?Cr=21

The upgrade is totally worth it

updated suspension, speedo, and headlights.

I want a graphite or silver  car thanks for looking but i might be persuaded in a black car cheers good people.  

9 hours ago, plankton007 said:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Lexus-IS-F-2011/SSE-AD-3998596/?Cr=21

I want a graphite or silver  car thanks for looking but i might be persuaded in a black car cheers good people.  The problem with that ISF is lack of interior pics and sitting on the side of the street, i really want to know how good  Autoline prestige cars  as i have checked google feedback and it looks a bit sus as far as there warranty's goes but i might be over reacting though, cheers if you can help.

This looks to be in good shape and dealer seems OK I think I've dealt with them in the past. My first F was this color and I loved it. This is a nice car with low Kms however if you can squeeze a little more definitely get a 2011 that is what you ultimately should upgrade to.

2 hours ago, ISFBloke said:

This looks to be in good shape and dealer seems OK I think I've dealt with them in the past. My first F was this color and I loved it. This is a nice car with low Kms however if you can squeeze a little more definitely get a 2011 that is what you ultimately should upgrade to.

This would be my first ISF i cant find a gray 2011 in NSW i have a zr6 Aurion ( nice daily run around car ) and a VX SS with 233rwkw  in immaculate condition which i will trade in and hope to get around $8000, if the ISF has got the grunt of the SS i will be happy, i have only driven a IS350 and i found it very nice but missing the V8 grunt, cheers the more info the better.....

The F is in a different league altogether you cannot mention them on the same page especially with the Commodore. I had a TRD Aurion before my first F which was way more powerful than the stock ZR6 (I had an SX6 before that long ago) so I understand your comparisons but you cannot compare them at all.

8 hours ago, 2bling said:

This would be my first ISF i cant find a gray 2011 in NSW i have a zr6 Aurion ( nice daily run around car ) and a VX SS with 233rwkw  in immaculate condition which i will trade in and hope to get around $8000, if the ISF has got the grunt of the SS i will be happy, i have only driven a IS350 and i found it very nice but missing the V8 grunt, cheers the more info the better.....

stock isf will make more than 233kw atw more like 250-260 kw

it'll beat all of the HSV's bar the VF GTS supercharged

ISF is in a different class to the HSV in power dlivery handling and quality wise

On 5/4/2016 at 0:25 PM, plankton007 said:

I want a graphite or silver  car thanks for looking but i might be persuaded in a black car cheers good people.  The problem with that ISF is lack of interior pics and sitting on the side of the street, i really want to know how good  Autoline prestige cars  as i have checked google feedback and it looks a bit sus as far as there warranty's goes but i might be over reacting though, cheers if you can help. 

10 hours ago, ilv1004s said:

stock isf will make more than 233kw atw more like 250-260 kw

it'll beat all of the HSV's bar the VF GTS supercharged

ISF is in a different class to the HSV in power dlivery handling and quality wise

Is it worth getting this car checked out by NRMA or someone who knows the ISF inside and out as i don't trust car dealers warranty. I am a mechanic but the cars in Sydney and i am in Moruya. 

well its worth getting nrma to have a look at it

also a good idea to get a full PPSR report for any accident insurance claims etc

only cost 30 bucks or so

• Like 1