19s or 20s on the ISF

BCHLER

19 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

Nice choice Ozzy.  I love black wheels, look mean and also helps hide brake dust lol

20170428_140322.jpg

Nice ,black on black clean looking car mate 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Work Kiwami 19x8.5 +35 and 9.5+38, nitto nt05s 245/35 front and 275/30 rear

No scrubs with flush fitment, didnt want scrub as it sees the track regulary.

14258313_207596672991718_2520984352406499716_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

getting my rear guards rolled tomorrow. 

19x9 +35 245/35R19

19x10.5 +45 275/35R19

Very aggressive

Will post pictures tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 4:45 PM, OzzyISF said:

So this happened today , went for a look and drove out on these . XXR527 Matt black . Front and rear 38 offset .19x8.75 front vredestein fronts 225/40/19 19x9.75 rear . Ado8 Yokohama rears 265/35/19

IMG_0934.JPG

Your advans on the rear a 94W? or was there an extra load option?

5 hours ago, 18ADF said:

Your advans on the rear a 94W? or was there an extra load option?

Yeah they are 94w . Wouldn't know on the load option as got them in a package . Cheers 

22 minutes ago, OzzyISF said:

Yeah they are 94w . Wouldn't know on the load option as got them in a package . Cheers 

Ive had my placard checked a couple times by cops, probs doesnt help running a semi looking tyre. I looked at your size and its just under legal, ill probs go to the 275/35 in the ador next.

Super happy with the new rims. Meaty rubber on back makes it look more performance orientated. 275/35 is a great size upgrade for the rear. Never loose traction now. Have my first track day in a few weeks since putting on the new rubber - let you know how I go 

IMG_8959.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LTuned said:

Looking good.  275/35 on the back are a good size.   which track are you going too?

Going to 'the farm' up the coast. Doing it with the F Club. This track is privately owned so is invite only - rated in the top 5 tracks world wide 😳

59 minutes ago, BCHLER said:

Going to 'the farm' up the coast. Doing it with the F Club. This track is privately owned so is invite only - rated in the top 5 tracks world wide 😳

Excellent news. I will also be attending an F Club event at the farm.   I have been there once before back in 2012, it’s very nice.   less than 2 week to go, see you there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LTuned said:

Excellent news. I will also be attending an F Club event at the farm.   I have been there once before back in 2012, it’s very nice.   less than 2 week to go, see you there.

Nice one!! We'll be sure to come over and say g'day.

cant wait. Should be a good day 

18 hours ago, Sparky said:

Got the invite, couldnt swing it with the missus :wallbash:DEVO!!

Sparky, sorry that you cannot make it.  you would of enjoyed testing your new torsen diff there.

On 29/07/2017 at 7:53 AM, LTuned said:

Sparky, sorry that you cannot make it.  you would of enjoyed testing your new torsen diff there.

Definitely would have, i couldnt say when the next time this opportunity will present itself, its a rare opportunity!!

Very jealous. Make sure you record the laps on your setup John, so i can live vicariously!!