Just bought a ISF

2bling

finally bought a 2011 ISF Graphite in color 70000km's all i can say is what a weapon yep it will get some mods soon....ex Lexus chatswood car  off a private person with 2.5 year extended warranty, hope i don't have any problems, i am a mechanic so and i checked it out just serviced  with no issues all comments welcome.

Cheers Vaku can't get the grin of my face,so glad i went the 2011 model. Already thinking JOE Z exhaust anyone know the price just supplied off hand and were to get one ??? 

yeah same I got a 2011 also :) 

I bought it 12 months ago and the prices you can get them for now... my god, I just better not look anymore its depressing lol.

chatswood lexus supply and fit but they charge a bit I believe, wait for a used one or check my thread on yahoo auctions etc - some nice exhausts up for sale on that now.

Nice one. I'm not mechanic - but as I will be keeping my car after it comes off lease I appreciated the solid engineering and reliability of Lexus...and Lexus service standards are second to none.

This was $53500 and i just got back from Goulbourn via Clyde mountain to warm Moruya  Goulbourn was freezing with a 100km wind, if any one of you have been down the Clyde you will understand what fun it is. so you could say i had a great drive home. Like i said earlier glad i went 2011 i know every bump on the Kings Highway and it was great thanks for SOME people for the help they gave me cheers people, now i have to name the beast any suggestions Bruce LEE Asian Mussels (BLAM)  or Lex mussels ok i give up.       

Congrats on the purchase.  Im about 8 months into having my ISF and yeah loving it as much as the first day i got it.  When i had my WRX i was never a big fan of V8's.  Regarded it as old school way of performance vs newer efficient smaller engines etc.

Sure i know many like the Audi 4cyl turbo cars are just as quick with AWD etc, but the V8 mated to the 8 speed gearbox is just so much fun to drive.  Power delivery is so different to a turbo and i have a new found respect for V8's. 

First mod i did was an exhaust and definitely no confusion here, nothing beats the sound of a V8 thats for sure.  Never get bored of it.