Looking for an ISF

Smoothas

Howdy Boys & Girls,

Currently in the market for a ISF and have looked all over carsales and gumtree. I have found one 2013 model I like on carsales but a deposit has been taken sadly (fingers crossed it falls through haha)

So my requirements are:

White

Low km < 80,000

Preferably a 2013 but would consider a 2011-2012

No accident history

Modified or Standard is fine

Happy to travel any where in Australia to pick it up.

if you have seen or know of or thinking of selling let me know :)

I have seen all of the ones currently on Carsales!

Thanks,

Phillip

If i had a choose again i would have gone silver or light gray easy to keep clean i bought a graphite 2011 which is almost black.White is hard on brake dust but every time i drive the beast the big grin comes back instantly and i love it, just get one cheers  

1 hour ago, 2bling said:

If i had a choose again i would have gone silver or light gray easy to keep clean i bought a graphite 2011 which is almost black.White is hard on brake dust but every time i drive the beast the big grin comes back instantly and i love it, just get one cheers  

I've owned 4 silver cars and 3 red ahaha and every car I wanted in white but a good silver/red one came up. Now there is no exceptions haha :) 

Good luck mate, I waited about 6 months for mine here in VIC.

Picked up the Starfire Pearl White MY2013 a few months back, absolutely loving the car but it's quite hard to keep clean unlike my previous Tungsten Pearl Silver IS250. 

Mine also has the standard interior, I'm yet to find one with alcantara interior on carsales. 

6 hours ago, ich1ban said:

Good luck mate, I waited about 6 months for mine here in VIC.

Picked up the Starfire Pearl White MY2013 a few months back, absolutely loving the car but it's quite hard to keep clean unlike my previous Tungsten Pearl Silver IS250. 

Mine also has the standard interior, I'm yet to find one with alcantara interior on carsales. 

I don't mind waiting as I'm in no rush, it's more so finding the right one and jumping on it when it does ! 

Staying clean is fine, I own a detailing company and do all sorts of paint protection and dust/dirt preventatives :) 

Oh that's good to hear! they're quite rare and especially if you want the MY13 models, i'd recommend them due to the wider and nicer(subjective) BBS wheels and bluetooth music streaming.

Car has been amazing and a huge upgrade, although still getting an issue with squealing brakes which is apparently normal although I'm yet to have it checked out.

What kind of tips do you have on keeping it clean? Usually after it rains it's all disgusting again :( Just want something quick and easy haha... 

I usually just take it to the car wash but use a microfibre mitt to clean it as opposed to the disgusting scrub they have, and dry it off with a chamois. Then I just drive it back to the apartment car park and apply some bowden's liquid car wax all over and wipe it down with a microfibre cloth. 

On 11/08/2016 at 4:37 PM, ich1ban said:

Oh that's good to hear! they're quite rare and especially if you want the MY13 models, i'd recommend them due to the wider and nicer(subjective) BBS wheels and bluetooth music streaming.

Car has been amazing and a huge upgrade, although still getting an issue with squealing brakes which is apparently normal although I'm yet to have it checked out.

What kind of tips do you have on keeping it clean? Usually after it rains it's all disgusting again :( Just want something quick and easy haha... 

I usually just take it to the car wash but use a microfibre mitt to clean it as opposed to the disgusting scrub they have, and dry it off with a chamois. Then I just drive it back to the apartment car park and apply some bowden's liquid car wax all over and wipe it down with a microfibre cloth. 

That's awesome, very excited now ahah! Correct me If I'm wrong but do the 2011 and 2012 model have the HDD and upgraded interface or only MY13.

Best & easiest way to keep it clean and from getting as dirty is the paint protection we offer 'nano4life', others out there also like ceramic coating etc etc.
The wheels we remove, pre-clean and prepare for NANO4RIMS which is a coating making cleaning wheels so much easier.
A cheaper alternative we offer is carnauba waxing rims and letting them sit for a litttle then removing wax.

On 11/08/2016 at 6:03 PM, 2bling said:

OK sell me some dirt dust preventatives please you must make a fortune LOL.

buyer lower dust pads! ahah nah see above as posted :)

I think the MY10 onwards had the HDD upgrade, however they didn't receive bluetooth music streaming until MY13 which is odd.

If I recall correctly the way to differentiate it is from the center console, the older ones has 4 buttons and some up/down on each side under the CD tray whereas the new ones only have 3. 

My11 and my12 still use the CD. HDD came with BT streaming which is my13. You can tell as the above posted with 3 buttons on the bottom vs 4. Also CD ones have the two pins on the clock face where the HDD ones don't.