what oil filter fits ISF

2bling

Ok what oil filter fit the isf is it the same as the is350 and what brand cheers. Ryco give 2 different types R2664p and R2651p which one is right?? Does anyone know. OK THIS FORUM IS SO SLOW BUT THE ONLY ONE IN AU. PLEASE can anyone answer this question................................................................... 

Hey good question.

As i am at home now not 100% sure as the paper work is at my workshop. I am the one that made Ryco themselves aware of the wrong filter listing weeks ago and went through the rimroll to work out which one was required. Turns out the correct one listed fits numerous Toyota V8`s. The difference between the 2 filters is only the overall length. 

R2651p is the correct one for memory as it was the longer of the 2 part numbers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 8:28 PM, 2bling said:

SO NOBODY KNOWS WHAT OIL FILTER AN ISF TAKES ?????:??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry only just seen this thread.  Guessing you dont need the info anymore but just in case anyone else does, the part number is Part # 0415251010, this is genuine from Toyota though, not sure about aftermarket ones.  Few months back i brought about 4 from Toyota for future services etc.  They retailed for $33 each but as i got a few i was charged $25.

• Like 1

Hey if you dont mind me asking, what you paid approx for the Ryco ones.  At the time i didnt bother non genuine as $25 wasnt that much but i know for many other genuine Toyota/Lexus stuff the price can be excessive