BC Racing V1 Coil Overs & Takeda Cold Air Intake System

quockies

Hi Guys,

I parted ways with my 08 Lexus IS250 a few months ago and I have a few parts left over I need to get rid of as it is taking up space in my garage.

1. aFe TR-2004P Takeda Cold Air Intake System - $250 ono - SOLD

This was installed in my car for approx 30K km's. 

The below picture is taken from another site. I have attached photo's of the actual intake that was on my car

TK-TR-2004P_large.jpg

• Oil-Free Pro DRY S Filter, 3-Layers Of Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media, Large 5" Tall Conical Filter with a 5-1/2" flange opening diameter
  • Washable & Reusable, 3" mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated intake tube, 18 Gauge Powder-Coated Heat Shield
  • Polyurethane Couplings, Hardware and Clamp For Strength And Durability, No cutting or drilling
  • Manufactured and Assembled in the USA

2. BC Racing V1 Adjustable Coil Overs - $750 ono

These were on my car for approx 30K km's, there are no leaks or any issues with them. They are height and damper adjustable and comes with adjustable spanners
They will need a quick clean as I have not cleaned them (just road dirt & dust) since I have taken them off the car

bcsuspensionkit-01_286.jpg

The BC V1 Design VS Coilover Suspension Kit features 30 levels of Damping Force adjustment with Full-length height adjustment, which not only allows extremely low ride height, but also gives drivers the ability to tune their suspension setup for all types of road conditions. The V1 Design VS Series Coilover is designed to provide the highest quality ride for normal city use, and a smooth ride at any speed thanks to the rubber top mounts fitted front and rear. These rubber upper mounts are purpose fitted to absorb hard impacts and improve ride comfort. Various spring rates are available and specifically crafted to work perfectly with the BC V1 Design Dampers. BC's aim is to provide a variety of suspension setup options to cater to the technical driver. 

Specs:

• Front Rubber Top Mount 
  • Rear Rubber Top Mount 
  • 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment 
  • Height Adjustment System 
  • Anodized Alloy Casing 
  • CNC Machined 
  • T6061 Alloy Locking Ring 
  • Monotube Design For Maximum Performance 
  • Fully Rebuildable 

Spring Rates: 

• F: 10kg 
  • R: 8kg 

Due to the size and weight of the coil overs, pick up only (Sunshine West, VIC)

Thanks

Quoc

20130111_094400.jpg

20130309_103320.jpg

• Like 1

Forums

News

Membership