New member here IS 350 F Sport

TheWoozle

Welcome to the club, your IS350 F sports looks good, enjoy.  

I’m in Sydney,  but I drove around Tasmania in May 2016, it’s a great place.  I drove my Lexus off the boat at Devonport and headed west.   I believe I went to the same spot of your 1st picture of your IS350 F sports, at that look out, “Table Cape Geological Site”.   I didn’t see another Lexus vehicle on my Tassie drive until I got over to the east coast.  It’s good to see you flying the Lexus flag.

P1190391.jpg

Hello TheWoozle.  Yes we did drive down the west coast as much as we could on sealed roads.  there were a lot u turns or detours when the road turned to dirt.   I don’t like driving my Lexus on unsealed roads, but I did travelled on one unsealed road, and that was on the “Lake Highway the A5”, from Bothwell to Deloraine.  which had a 22km section, (that was in very good condition).   I tried to drive as close to the coast as I could all the way around.

We travelled 4850km in Tasmania, from Devonport to Devonport.    Tasmania it was a great drive..     

I have attached a map, the yellow line is where we drove. 

Devonport To Devonport.jpg