Peter G

Just sold the ISF and Purchased a GSF.

Peter G    7

Hey KYO, Thanks. I have taken delivery of the car a couple of weeks ago. This is a photo of my car as i was driving it back from Sydney. 

I agree with you, the GS has nice leg room. I also bought a GS250 for the wife for her everyday car and she loves it. I have seen 2 GSF's in Adelaide. One is a White one and the other is Black. Not including the Red one that Lexus of Adelaide has for sale. I can say that i prefer the blue that i have in the GSF range. It just makes the car stand out and screams "Look at me". 58a57e359e04f_GSF.thumb.JPG.31e1b90770b728b2b442ea6e5becb389.JPG

• Like 1

BLK ISF    11

Looks awesome espeically with the Orange calipers.  Not over the top but enough for the average person to know its special :-)

Dcsrs200    0

Wow , congrats mate . It is a beast , interior is just so much better than the ISF . How do you like it after 2 months ?

it is Nick from Mel ( guy who bought the Joe Z off you :D) 

Peter G    7

Hey Nick, Good to hear from you. I got to say it is a very different car. The chassis and handling has been completely revised. And a very comfortable 5 seater. How are you?

wilco    2

sorry to revive an oldie, but this thread reminded me of the stupidity of some (or most people) when it comes down to buying a performance sedan.

so many assume and go straight to le germans and get say, a wimpy BMW 340i M-sport brand new when they could have purchased a GSF for the exact same money, albeit dealer used/demo with around 15,000kms on the clock.