Just sold the ISF and Purchased a GSF.

Peter G

Hey KYO, Thanks. I have taken delivery of the car a couple of weeks ago. This is a photo of my car as i was driving it back from Sydney. 

I agree with you, the GS has nice leg room. I also bought a GS250 for the wife for her everyday car and she loves it. I have seen 2 GSF's in Adelaide. One is a White one and the other is Black. Not including the Red one that Lexus of Adelaide has for sale. I can say that i prefer the blue that i have in the GSF range. It just makes the car stand out and screams "Look at me". 58a57e359e04f_GSF.thumb.JPG.31e1b90770b728b2b442ea6e5becb389.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Nick, Good to hear from you. I got to say it is a very different car. The chassis and handling has been completely revised. And a very comfortable 5 seater. How are you?

• 4 months later...

sorry to revive an oldie, but this thread reminded me of the stupidity of some (or most people) when it comes down to buying a performance sedan.

so many assume and go straight to le germans and get say, a wimpy BMW 340i M-sport brand new when they could have purchased a GSF for the exact same money, albeit dealer used/demo with around 15,000kms on the clock. 

• 3 months later...

They buy it for the badge factor without looking at the reality that the Lexus is a brilliant track car and arguably one of the most reliable cars in the world. After speaking to people who have owned or own some German cars and the horror storeys you hear and the repair costs i wouldnt have anything else in the Garage.