ilv1004s

PPE header group buy

Alexl8891    0

Thanks for the info.

Did you need to replace the 02 sensors during install? I've heard they can get damaged a fair bit when they try and use the original ones. Anyone know where we can get some just in case? 

Our headers will have the 02 simulator, hopefully this will be enough to bypass getting a CEL? 

Seems like most ppl in the states and in Aus were running headers without tune for sometime now. 

Any updates on how it feels when you step on it? Significant? 

my upgrade plan was all around doing the mods all at once (including tune), so i never considered keeping the o2 sensors 

yes went to  a cafe this morning with my brothers, feeling punchy down low which makes manual mode even more relevant as you can plod around in a 5th/6th at low speed with ease - effortless and punchier power -  change in power to weight is noticeable 

pretty much erases the "lag" it had in stock form below 3400rpm - once you go above 3400rpm however - wow wee - haven't found enough road to test the 7200rpm limiter - will be attending a Phillip island track day in Oct - save it till then

BLK ISF    11

FYI

Getting a bit anxious and thought id alleviate some of the pain of the Mod having to chase it up so got in contact with PPE direct for an update.  This was from late last week

Yes, we have a large order for some RHD headers in production right now.  We have a few done in fabrication and the rest should be done in fab late next week.  We only have one fixture and they take a little over a day to make a set.  We have one fabricator working on them until they are all done.

LTuned    18

Well done.  sounds like you will have them soon.

OzzyISF    3
10 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

FYI

Getting a bit anxious and thought id alleviate some of the pain of the Mod having to chase it up so got in contact with PPE direct for an update.  This was from late last week

Yes, we have a large order for some RHD headers in production right now.  We have a few done in fabrication and the rest should be done in fab late next week.  We only have one fixture and they take a little over a day to make a set.  We have one fabricator working on them until they are all done.

Hey mate are you going back to sonny to retune your car . If you are has he quoted you how much . Cheers 

BLK ISF    11
3 hours ago, 2bling said:

What cats are you going to use.

Hadnt decided yet.  Was going to discuss with the installer regarding what hi-flow cats they use, recommend etc.

Ill need them as my Xforce catback got rid of those 2 from the rear side.

ilv1004s    75
On 2017. 9. 12. at 7:07 AM, BLK ISF said:

FYI

yeap same update as me

they have advised me 2-3 days and its finished

2bling    9
20 hours ago, BLK ISF said:

Hadnt decided yet.  Was going to discuss with the installer regarding what hi-flow cats they use, recommend etc.

You cant go wrong with Sureflo ballistic cats all sizes and Sydney based. I had them on one of my ss 100cpi

• Like 1

Vaku    22

argh I need headers soon.. let us know how you guys go!! #PPEclubwannabe

• Like 1

18ADF    7
On 9/13/2017 at 9:31 AM, BLK ISF said:

Cats are over rated lol

• Haha 1

ilv1004s    75

another update

this friday they should be ready to ship

OzzyISF    3
3 hours ago, ilv1004s said:

another update

this friday they should be ready to ship

That's good news , hopefully have them the week after as I have booked mine in for installation on the 3 of October