Suspension Upgrade/modification

hhao

Hi there, is there anybody changed aragosta suspension?  I asked ohlins and bilstein, they all dont have coilover set for isf.  or anyone suggest a relible brand?

thanks

28-1F516142515.jpg.e881f0a79db6cc10fc2ee8404ed5e3cd.jpgnengun-3594-12-aragosta-coilover_suspension_-_type_s.jpg.7b63305558dc8830bceec90e1ce3242f.jpg

What is wrong with what you have in the pic,s. Bilstien make a few shocks for the ISF B6 B8 but you have to match springs check out the US forum and just buy the best PENSKE or RR RACING let us know what you go cheers.............

23 hours ago, 2bling said:

What is wrong with what you have in the pic,s. Bilstien make a few shocks for the ISF B6 B8 but you have to match springs check out the US forum and just buy the best PENSKE or RR RACING let us know what you go cheers.............

not pretty sure about the rr racing product reliblity......

Has anyone experience with MCA red series with their ISF?  

Look forward to hearing from you

I am familiar with their product as in have red on the track car but want to hear from other ISF drivers before upgrade the suspension 

Most no brand shocks are made in Taiwan or china they look so nice but are sh#t read a lot before buying  junk, a ISF DESERVES THE BEST.

27 minutes ago, 2bling said:

Most no brand shocks are made in Taiwan or china they look so nice but are sh#t read a lot before buying  junk, a ISF DESERVES THE BEST.

definitely agrees with you, a good brand actually save your money than shxxt ones.

but in australia, i can only find kw v3 but i had a bad experience with it before(note. on a bmw 3 series ,clunk noise and oil leaking after one year)

6 hours ago, my_toy said:

Has anyone experience with MCA red series with their ISF?  

Look forward to hearing from you

I am familiar with their product as in have red on the track car but want to hear from other ISF drivers before upgrade the suspension 

just looked it from its website, not a cheap one $2900 for an australian made

3 hours ago, hhao said:

just looked it from its website, not a cheap one $2900 for an australian made

Worth their weight in gold, really good quality product 

I had Aragosta on my RX-7.  Such nice shocks.  Double the stock spring rate, but a better more comfortable ride than stock.  They're actually made in the Netherlands by the same mob that makes Moton racing shocks, so they have a ton of pedigree and are beautifully made.

I'd love to have a set for the ISF but the ISF offerings start close to the top of the range at Type-S and they're $3800 before shipping.  Ppl like jessestreeter.com.au usually get trade price and so I wouldn't be surprised if he can sort it out so that the landed cost is $3800, but it is a more expensive option than Kw V3.

6 hours ago, Babalouie said:

I had Aragosta on my RX-7.  Such nice shocks.  Double the stock spring rate, but a better more comfortable ride than stock.  They're actually made in the Netherlands by the same mob that makes Moton racing shocks, so they have a ton of pedigree and are beautifully made.

I'd love to have a set for the ISF but the ISF offerings start close to the top of the range at Type-S and they're $3800 before shipping.  Ppl like jessestreeter.com.au usually get trade price and so I wouldn't be surprised if he can sort it out so that the landed cost is $3800, but it is a more expensive option than Kw V3.

aragosta definitely looks amazing, it will be around 800-1000 more including labour than kw v3, besides the price difference, warranty issue also should be concerned.