_ISF

Hi All,

New member here and first Lexus experience. Previously had several Japanese and Euro cars (Nissan 200sx S14a and S15, and MK6 VW Golf R and VW Golf GTI) but after some annoying issues with the VW's i was looking for a trouble free (hopefully) new car experience and really wanted my first V8 after owning multiple 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder cars.

Was also looking at the C63 AMG and BMW M3 as well as the IS-F, but the IS-F by far had the best reputation in terms of reliability and trouble free operation - which ultimately swayed me towards the Lexus.

Purchased my MY12 IS-F from Brisbane a few months ago (1 owner, 42,000km, blue with black leather) after scouring CarSales for about 4 months and loving it so far.  Drove it back down to NSW (Newcastle) over a weekend with my wife. Have spent the past few months getting it looking nice (was in desperate need of a very good detail inside and out and paint correction which i did within the first few weeks of owing the car) and its looking really smart now. Have already replaced the brakes (disks and pads) and just purchased a Xforce exhaust.

Looking forward to learning from other member on this forum and contributing when suitable.

My brother works for Lexus Newcastle so if anyone in NSW is looking for a new or used Lexus let me know and ill put you in touch with him. 

IMG_1002.JPG