I have seen others getting half haha.

PS.  Weekend car 

What are you getting and if it's daily or weekend 

10 hours ago, NiNjA said:

I am getting 21l/100km lol

I have seen others getting half haha.

PS.  Weekend car 

What are you getting and if it's daily or weekend 

You seem like you thrash your car - well to be fair, you state that it's a weekend car. I average 15-16 ltr/100 km driving in the city and 8-9 ltr on the open roads. I did reach 20 ltr/ 100 km once on the day I first got the car and drove it like I stole it.

59 minutes ago, 18ADF said:

anywhere between 10-12 on average with normal/ spirited driving

around 15 on track 

on long trips its dropped into the high 7s

Tuned by James at BPS

Is it running lean? Those numbers are similar to my dad's Aurion which is a 6 cylinder.

Driving around Sydney suburbs, I’m around 14 to 16L/100km.    on the highway as long as you use the cruise control, windows & sunroof closed, & drive like a nanny, the best I’ve had is 7.3L/100km.  always under 8L/100km to Canberra & back, unless you use the loud pedal.   The most fun was at the track (eastern creek) where I managed to get 178km to a full tank.    fuel economy did get better after the header & exhaust install.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:59 AM, 18ADF said:

anywhere between 10-12 on average with normal/ spirited driving

around 15 on track 

on long trips its dropped into the high 7s

Tuned by James at BPS

15 on the track..?! Come on man thats got to be a joke, i refuelled halfway through the day on the last track day, and then almost emptied it again. I know he may be running lean numbers, but that is BS.

16l for me average. I work 5 min from work, and drive short trips alllllllll day working in property.. Car barely warms up on the way to work in winter.

8-8.4l on the open roads

All short drives around Newcastle (hardly any traffic). My car used 38L in 229km so that equates to around 16.6L per 100km (about 80% more than my old modified Golf R was getting). Loving the V8.

Seems to do a fair bit better on the highway but haven't actually taken the time to measure those figures yet.....probably around 10-12L per 100km.

On 19/10/2017 at 1:16 PM, _ISF said:

All short drives around Newcastle (hardly any traffic). My car used 38L in 229km so that equates to around 16.6L per 100km (about 80% more than my old modified Golf R was getting). Loving the V8.

Seems to do a fair bit better on the highway but haven't actually taken the time to measure those figures yet.....probably around 10-12L per 100km.

Hey mate, wondering if you'd care to share your thoughts on the F vs the R? Can be elsewhere if you don't want to hijack the thread. :wink3:

• 2 weeks later...