Wanted IS-F

Zukzuk

Hi all looking for 2010-2013 IS-F will consider any I have IS 250x I'm going to sell but don't need to before I buy A swap plus cash would be great but I know unlikely please PM me if any one is looking at selling I'm in NSW but will transport if necessary.  

Good luck with your search - i only purchased my MY2011 IS-F in June this year from Brisbane and drove it back to Newcastle. I was looking for about 5 months in total (but only seriously for about 2 months as i needed to sell my existing car before buying the IS-F).

I wanted either silver, grey or blue with the white leather interior - but most of the white interiors were in really bad condition and really grotty, so i scrapped the white interior idea. Seems most of these cars were lease vehicles and generally not loved by the 1st owners.

Ended up with a blue one with the black interior. Only 42,000km's which was lower than my target km's (most others were around 60-70,000km).

Hi Guys thanks for the reply's and PM's sorry I'm not mucking around but my life got stuffed up with work and I had to go away will be back in a few weeks hopefully and will be able to start looking properly I must admit some of the privet pricing seems high compared to dealers but I'm sure there is a reason thanks again guys and girls if applicable, I will be InTouch.

Zuk 

Yep - how's the service history, new rubber, new pads,  maintained it with no expense spared approach? i.e. at the last scheduled service mine at 38000kms it got done as 75000 in the book. Lexus advised there is in-tank fuel filter change where the parts alone cost $300+ labour. They said I could just get an interim service as I get it serviced annually, but they did recommend to change the part- so I did. Less fastiduous owners might go the cheap option every time ie. last year was simialr issue with brake fluid flush/change. 

I won't shy away from mine being a premium priced 2011 MY12 - it's got way less kms on than most MY10, I've not hardly seen another MY12+ Flame Blue advertised since I was looking in 2014 and I have meticulously maintained the car...but in the end it is worth what someone will pay, I just don;t believe I should compete witht the 100k kms examples and couple of grand gets you 2+ yrs running that I never did in it i.e. commuting everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sold my 2013 flame blue with black interior ISF to a dealer here in Adelaide. Full Lexus service history, meticulously maintained. Has 78,000 kms but in excellent condition. It should be advertised on car sales early next week. If you’re still looking then its definitely worth a look. Was completely stock. Never modified.  I upgraded to a GSF. If you want more info then you can PM me. Good luck. 

Ha, I have been looking for a flame blue ISF with black interior in Adelaide for about 11 months Peter! I've even been into Lexus of Adelaide with a request for them to call me if anything comes up.

Funnily enough, after such a long, fruitless search I bought an IS350 F-Sport 2 weeks ago. It'll be interesting to see if they give me a call...

Enjoy the GSF - I had a good look at one when I was in the showroom.

It isnt at Lexus of Adelaide though. They did want it though. I know how hard it is to get a good ISF today and had the same troubles myself when i was looking. Whoever gets it will be very happy though. Got to say the GSF surprised me. It is a brilliant car. The ISF set the path though.

• 2 weeks later...