NSW - WTB - White Lexus IS-F 13"/14"

koop21

Hi All,

If anyone is thinking about selling their IS-F I would be interested to hear from you. The specifics:

-Must be white

-2013 / 2014

-prefer stock as possible (or atleast have stock parts to go with it)

-would also consider inter-state sellers (pending price and condition)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Sure.

Managed to snap one up from QLD. Some of you may have seen it on carsales. It was only posted last week and I bought it sight unseen within that week. It's being frieght this week.

It's a 2012 MY13. White with white interior and very low KMs. 28,xxxx 😁. 

Haven't got any great photos of it so hope this will do.

image42.jpeg

I sure hope so.

I'm just trying get everything in order for her arrival and research alot on preventative, mainly on cosmetic seeing as these cars are bullet proof.

Any suggestions on clear Bras and paint protection?

I have the clear plastic film on the front of mine for protection,  you can only see it when you are up close.  I'm happy with it.      Paint protection, I just keep my ISF waxed. 

4 hours ago, koop21 said:

Sure.

Managed to snap one up from QLD. Some of you may have seen it on carsales. It was only posted last week and I bought it sight unseen within that week. It's being frieght this week.

It's a 2012 MY13. White with white interior and very low KMs. 28,xxxx 😁. 

Beautiful car mate, congrats! White on white is a rare find.

You mind letting me know how much you got it for? PM me if you want.

Ceramic coating also seems to be a popular paint protection method, where you located?

Thanks guys, yes I think a clear bar on the front bar is least I'd do, maybe full bonnet too.

Kyo,

Located in SW Sydney and thinking about having a chat with bright shine detailing, I've heard good things about him. Will send you a pm too 

Yep a clear bar might be a good idea. I have got a good couple of stone chips in the bonnet over the time.

White on White is the same as me but 2010. 

get use to Leather cleaner if you wear any type of dark jeans.

Once a month minimum or it will only make it harder later.

Cheers for the interior tip blacky.  How is your interior holding up now?

And I had no idea white on white is rare. I wonder if it's due to the fact that people in general avoid white interior and white isf are scarce? 

Other than the initial rubbing getting in and out, first 6 months of ownership. It is pretty good.

Drivers seat is obviously the worse, passenger side get sat in rarely and the rear seats maybe a dozen times at best.

For a long time I sat on a towel as wear black jeans for work but gave up after a while and just cleaned more regularly.

Need to give the dirvers seat a  good scrubbing as it doesn't get driven now, spends most the time sitting under covers.

I lover the white interior but yep you have to maintain it or you will regret it. :wink3:

PS: I went to take a photo of interior but it is locked and keys are elsewhere :wacko:

Sleeping ISF.jpg

Forums

News

Membership