Hi all, Im looking to lower my is250 pretty significantly and coilovers are out of my price range just at the moment however I do plan on organising some later down the line. At the moment peders suggested some eibachs which from what ive read lower the car about 35mm which as we should all know is what these cars shouldve come like from the factory so im now considering some springs which claim to do 50mm and also offer 70mm. Id like to see the wheels tuck a little and 70mm sounds good Im just wondering if anyone with coilovers has lowered this much and ran into any problems im on stock 18s at the moment and besides killing my struts and scraping everywhere i dont see any other problem in 70mm all help is appreciated thanks guys.

Also keep in mind the min legal height AND the ratio of original suspension travel plus bumpstop clearances.

Dont know where you are but details will be on your local Vic roads, SA traffic, NSW etc etc web pages. A google search will give all the info.

Be aware that lowering a car does not always help with handling and road-ability and sometimes what feels quicker is not.. but it may look nice :)

I have a used set of BC BR coilovers with approx. 10000Kms on them that I might be parting in the near future if you're interested. You can follow your dreams of becoming a street sweeper on a budget with them.