RX350 Navigation DVD

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some pre 2008 need dvd + , post that date some need dvd -

Just burn the iso using img burn at no more than 4 times. Takes an hour or so.

There is a change over from dvd to SD card somewhere after 2012 I think. Those versions use NaviExtras Primo BUT are locked.

On 2/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, Draco said:

Will this work on the 3rd Gen or is it only for 2nd gen as per above video?

Tried it on my 2011 Lexus RX350 Sports Luxury and used a Verbatim DVD-RW disc to burn it.  Worked first time.  Noticed on loading the disc in the system goes through an "updating" which slightly freaked me out but then came good.

The replacement DVD for my car is located under the 12V plug at the front (the bottom floor panel pops up) and then eject and insert new disc.  Worked a treat.  The version linked above is version 22 meaning 2016 maps (vs 2014 that was in there).  

• 4 months later...
On 29 November 2018 at 5:16 AM, bazzle said:

Hi bazzle, I too wish to download this torrent (?). At the website on your link, please advise:

a. Which option to select; "Download with SSL Encryption"  OR  "Inline Download"??

b. Can I use one DVD+R Double Layer

Thank you.

bucephalus

Orange Download, then Download this file.

It should fit on a single layer as NZ files removed but double layer will also work.

+ or - depending on the year, most early are + afaik. Good luck

Sorry bazzle, what is "Orange Download"?  My RX350 Sports Luxury was manufactured in Dec 07, shipped to Oz in Jan 08 as a "2008 Upgrade" and first registered in Feb 2008. So, do I use a + or - CD?

Prob +

The web page https://1fichier.com/?l7jhr52uaj

should give you an orange box with "Download" in it.

Ignore the other stuff

After you click on it a new page opens with another orange box with "click here to download the file"

This one is not a Torrent but a direct download of the image file.

Good luck

Edited by bazzle
xtra info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I have had a similar problem. Downloaded the above version but no matter what type of disc I cut it wouldn't work. A search of the web found these guys - http://www.navigationau.com.

So I ordered the 2019 nav disc for my 08 IS250 SL with a bit of trepidation as you have to transfer funds to their bank account. Anyway the disc arrived with 4 days of the funds transfer, slotted it in & it works like a bewdy - all for $100! Much cheaper than Lexus who wanted $450 fitted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 1:14 PM, bwalker69 said:

Hi all. I have had a similar problem. Downloaded the above version but no matter what type of disc I cut it wouldn't work. A search of the web found these guys - http://www.navigationau.com.

So I ordered the 2019 nav disc for my 08 IS250 SL with a bit of trepidation as you have to transfer funds to their bank account. Anyway the disc arrived with 4 days of the funds transfer, slotted it in & it works like a bewdy - all for $100! Much cheaper than Lexus who wanted $450 fitted.

I went with the same guys. It’s NOT an Aussie business, it’s based in the UK but they must have an Aussie agent. My CD was also delivered in 4 days in an Australia Post padded envelope. My CD also works properly.

The “funds transfer” caused me to research where I located adverse criticism about them, albeit a number of years ago. However, I am satisfied with my purchase which is fully functional. There you have it for what it’s worth! $100 against >$400, your choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies guys, I’ve had a lot to contend with these past weeks since being diagnosed with Ventricular Fibrillation which, in turn, can cause Sudden Cardiac Arrest; the operative word being the adjective “SUDDEN”!

My vehicle was ready for it’s round-Oz bucket-list road trip to meet up with fellow Veterans I served with over a 25-year career. Fat chance now! I have surrendered my licence, sold my vehicle (gnashing of teeth) and bought a Corolla for SWMBO. Now my transport is either the Corolla or an electric buggy - FARK, what a comedown.

Anyway, as posted (17 July, I believe), the disc I purchased presented no problems and worked as it should have.

Sorry to hear of your issues, I do know what you mean, mine was a brain tumor and other ongoing issues. I cant drive very far either atm (1 year on) but my wife is very understanding and likes to drive the Lexus 😏

With the gps did you keep a copy of the dvd?

I only ask as I made my copy as in earlier posts for others on here to share.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 10:35 PM, marth06 said:

You can find Version 22 under the IS forum.....which is a 2016 release from my understanding

worked in my 09 RX350....I previously had V18

Thank you so much for your help.

Is this still the latest online for free version?

Manage to download and will try today

On 7/17/2019 at 8:44 PM, bucephalus said:

I went with the same guys. It’s NOT an Aussie business, it’s based in the UK but they must have an Aussie agent. My CD was also delivered in 4 days in an Australia Post padded envelope. My CD also works properly.

The “funds transfer” caused me to research where I located adverse criticism about them, albeit a number of years ago. However, I am satisfied with my purchase which is fully functional. There you have it for what it’s worth! $100 against >$400, your choice.

Hi Are you able to share your disc to us please?