Checkout Google.

As I recall, there are a couple of small things to do before replacing the old DVD, but I can't remember the details now.

Most of the posts refer to the unit living under the passengers seat - obviously for LHD vehicles in hindsight.

That had me tricked for a while.

It's under the drivers seat in Oz.

• 2 months later...
Checkout Google.

As I recall, there are a couple of small things to do before replacing the old DVD, but I can't remember the details now.

Most of the posts refer to the unit living under the passengers seat - obviously for LHD vehicles in hindsight.

That had me tricked for a while.

It's under the drivers seat in Oz.

I spoke to my dealer this morning (Perth) and he told me the DVD is in the rear of my RX330, under the floor I think. He quoted me $396 for Ver 12, a bit exxy!

• 3 months later...

the sat nav disc (headunit) located in the rear of the vehicle, where your jackand tool kit is.. look carefully and you will see a small cover remove cover exposing the face of head unit.. there should be a button press it to remove disc(remember ign on) incert new disc and wait till the screen tells you the loading is complete bingo all done....

I have an 02 LX470 and have just purchased a new ver 12 satnav dvd. Does anyone know if this is a dealer only install or if it can be done personally?

thanks

Andrew

Better late than never...

the head unit is located under the drivers seat, tilt the seat up and all the way forward..Remove the cover 2 screws expose unit press button disc ejects incert new disc and wait till screen tells you it has loaded....

• 3 years later...

I have an 02 LX470 and have just purchased a new ver 12 satnav dvd. Does anyone know if this is a dealer only install or if it can be done personally?

thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have an 03 LX470 in Sydney,

Could you please give me info where to buy a new ver 12 satnav dvd? and how much?

Regards

Hendra

• 4 weeks later...