Why don`t we all get a log going ( would help us Altezza lads in the UK Massively ) of the fault codes on the Altezza:

A little while ago i needed to find out some fault codes, as the people over here have nothing to cross reference them with, Ths cannot solve the problem.... And i asked you good people if you knew what they were.... an true to form i was helped and managed to get my car sorted out...

I`ll start the ball rolling with the one i had...

Engine 15 [P1306] Ignition signal, Wiring connector, Ignition Coil, Engine control computer.

Need to check coil pack #2, would explain poor idle and power loss.

Today, I received an email of 1meg (!!) of fault codes in PDF format. They are labelled

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

GXE10,SXE10 Altezza ABS & TRC .pdf

SXE10 3SGE-Engine Control Diagnostic Trouble codes list.pdf

GXE10 SGE10 ABS (with TRC).pdf

SXE10 Altezza 3SGE engine control.pdf

I dont know how I could post a meg of info here, so you will have to pvte msge me with an email address and I can send the ones you need to you.

keith

• 1 year later...
Today, I received an email of 1meg (!!) of fault codes in PDF format. They are labelled

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

I dont know how I could post a meg of info here, so you will have to pvte msge me with an email address and I can send the ones you need to you.

keith

Could you email it to me?

elroy.clarke@caribbeanidentity.com

Thanks, and the PM function here is not working.

• 4 weeks later...

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

keith

Could you please email that to me at ijaroo@hotmail.com, thanks heaps! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Why don`t we all get a log going ( would help us Altezza lads in the UK Massively ) of the fault codes on the Altezza:

A little while ago i needed to find out some fault codes, as the people over here have nothing to cross reference them with, Ths cannot solve the problem.... And i asked you good people if you knew what they were.... an true to form i was helped and managed to get my car sorted out...

Engine 15 [P1306] Ignition signal, Wiring connector, Ignition Coil, Engine control computer.

I would be happy to help out when i can with fault codes..( provided i am given time) I am a master tech for a lexus dealer in Australia.. and have access to manuals and disc,s.. I know what it,s like working on imports with little or no support.

• 5 months later...

hey everybody was wondering if you could help me im new to these new cars i have always had carbed cars old skool , and now i have a 2000 toyota altezza rs200

ok my problem is that when i get up to a speed the traction control light starts flashing and the engine light cum on its realy anoying the temp an doil gauges are reading fine

and also i would like sum fault codes sent to me and more info would help

please email me at

hazza_23_@hotmail.com

• 7 months later...

I would be happy to help out when i can with fault codes..( provided i am given time) I am a master tech for a lexus dealer in Australia.. and have access to manuals and disc,s.. I know what it,s like working on imports with little or no support.

Hi Mal here from perth, code 5,55, what is that have you a list of all the codes???/ please reply to me malil@bigpond.com regards

• 3 months later...

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

keith

I would like to know if u can email me the pdf files for the following:(gundelero80@hotmail.com)

regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

keith

Hi, Could I please get a copy of those pdf's emailed to me? Cheers. Philizzz999@gmail.com

• 3 months later...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Engine 15 [P1306]</span> Ignition signal, Wiring connector, Ignition Coil, Engine control computer.

I'm not sure how to write a private message but i'm badly in need of the codes also, i've got engine 19 when i pin the diagnostics under the steering wheel and am hoping its a tps but can't figure it out for sure, could you email the codes to ryabob@gmail.com? I'd most appreciate it

• 3 weeks later...

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

keith

i dont know if these codes are still in circulation, but can someone please send them to me. i would really apreciate it. Thanks.

"hassan_omar-ali@ngc.co.tt"

• 1 month later...

I really hope these codes are still in existence cuz i need them all! can you please post to hovasboy@hotmail.com thanks bro! also if anyone has a digital version of teh altezza service manual or where i can download one that would be appreciated as well thanx guys!

• 4 months later...

SXE10 3SGE-&ECT.pdf

keith

can some one email me it to. nivek_1741@hotmail.com

• 5 months later...