Attention All Loc Members

Gavin_S

Well this is a new one for me also,so here we go:

I am extremely displeased that someone is attempting to use our forums for what appears to be their own personal financial gain.

I would like to enforce the fact that the Australasian LOC is a NON-Profit organisation,that holds it's strength in the quality of it's members and knowledge about these vehicles.

It is with the goodwill and open hearted advice that the club thrives-and ANY form of non-authorised attempts to gain fiscally($) from the use of these forums shall not be tolerated.

Any posts related to this issue shall be read and deleted by myself-apologies to any Genuine club members if any of their responses or concerns on this spam issue are deleted also.

Rest assured that I shall now be monitoring this type of behaviour as it is of such conduct that is of NO benefit to the goals of the LOC-or it's members.

We are a club that shares a love for our cars.Great people,great cars and a good network which can benefit us all in some way-let's keep it that way.

Regards,

Gavin S.

ok guys

my apologies.

looks like LOCNZ had just got itself its first banned member.

If anyone ever receives this sort of stuff in their pm box please;

- ignore it. It is a scam. End of debate, do not enter into any correspondence with the sender.

- report it to one of the moderators or management team here. they know how to handle it ;)