How Many Rx400h Owner Here?

• 10 months later...

Well i just want to know how many RX400h fellow owner here :lol:

Well hi there - I don't currently own a RX400h, but I'm currently looking a buying one in the near future. I currently own a 2003 RX330, but I would like to know how your RX400h is going? any problems? please let me know

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi I just joined this site. I have 2006 400h for nearly 1 year now.

Is there going to be a recall for the steering in Aus?

So many issues with this car ....... rattles and vibrations from driving, buzzing in doors from speakers, cruise control varies +/- 5kph from set point, rain sensors adjustment a joke, why a cassette player???? sun visor flies all over the place when cornering (when out against window because only back windows tinted?????), steering wanders, pulls and tram tracks, heater does not get hot enough, poor handling, road noise, headlight low beams poor, seat foam compressed (after 20,000 klm), sat nav goes spaz in country / winding roads, dreadful torque steer to name a few.

Maybe I am a perfectionist? Hang on, what's the motto???? oh ok its only a pursuit not a reality obviously.

This is my third and last lexus. (First was 98 gs300 which I loved, second 2006 is250 in which the steering failed).....

On a + note, heated seats are bliss in winter, power and fuel economy is excellent at 8.3 l.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Oz RX400H Owners,

I came across this forum while researching on the RX400H. I'm tossing between a brand new Nissan Murano (55K) or a used 08' RX400H (+70K). Both are very nice vehicles. The Nissan is considerably cheaper -$55K for the TI with full leather, electric rear hatch, keyless entry and push button start, sat nav, Bose 11speakers stereo, CVT transmission, auto wiper and headlights, electric door mirrors, xenon headlights and LED rear light, and comparable NVH to the lexus. The RX400h is prettier looking - front & rear and has a very luxurious interior - without keyless entry and push button start and what was Lexus thinking when they included a cassette tape player!. I've always dreamed of owning a lexus but I'm not so sure if the hybrid technology in the RX400H is as good (fuel economy) as Lexus claimed to be. I will only use the vehicle to run around the suburbs. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys!

My wife and I just bought a RX400h last Saturday. It's our second Lexus (Black Lexus IS250 Sports Luxury)and we absolutely love it!

Definitely a great car and excellent with fuel efficiency.

Cheers

Mike

Hey guys!

My wife and I just bought a RX400h last Saturday. It's our second Lexus (Black Lexus IS250 Sports Luxury)and we absolutely love it!

Cheers

Mike

Glad to hear from another RX400H owner. which year is yours?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Cheers

Mike

Glad to hear from another RX400H owner. which year is yours?

2006 Model Lexo. It's a great car and I always try to drive it on the weekends (when my wife will let me haha)! I've been given strict instructions from my wife that I am not allowed to modify this car...like my IS250! What about you what year is your RX400h and how long have you had it?

Mine is 2008 updated model. I've had it for about a year. This is my first Lexus and it's a lovely car to drive. I'm averaging 7.9L/100km around towns. .

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

we have had our 2007 RX400H for about 2 months now and love it. going to Adelaide and back the economy is just over 10/100km (we are down on the Fleurieu Peninsula, so have Willunga Hill , the start of Victor Harbor Rd and the start of the Southern Expressway hills to deal with!) but down around the Peninsula we have been showing high 8s low 9s which , for the size of the car, i think is great.

Had it serviced by Lexus of Adelaide (Who were brilliant i have to say) for its 180k km service, and they gave it a clean bill of health which was a real nice thing to hear.

My father has a 2007 RX350, and i really think these RX's are very underrated vehicles

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening everyone.

I have just joined the forum tonight 8/9/18 hoping that someone may be able to sort an issue for me.

I have had my 2007 Lexus since mid 2009, it now has about 65 ks.

There are times when the alarm/central locking fails to respond the either remote. I have listed this 

as an issue at the last service, and because it occurs infrequently the dealer was unable to fault the problem.

Has anyone experienced this sort of problem, or could you throw some light on this for me please.

Cheers.

Allan....

• 9 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 9:56 PM, Allan Gilmore said:

Good evening everyone.

I have just joined the forum tonight 8/9/18 hoping that someone may be able to sort an issue for me.

I have had my 2007 Lexus since mid 2009, it now has about 65 ks.

There are times when the alarm/central locking fails to respond the either remote. I have listed this 

as an issue at the last service, and because it occurs infrequently the dealer was unable to fault the problem.

Has anyone experienced this sort of problem, or could you throw some light on this for me please.

Cheers.

Allan....

Hi Allan. No idea.brought a second hard 2008 rx400h yesterday. Great car. Remote battery was missing,I replaced it.works perfect except Power boot not working from remote..... I don't care. 

Maybe replace the battery.