What Free Goodies Did You Get Upon New Car Delivery?

Hi guys... Just for fun's sake, what free goodies did you get when you bought your new IS 250? I received a bouquet a flowers, a bottle of Moet Champagne and a lexus golf brolly! Wondering if this is a standard gift set throughout australia or just dealership specific...

Hmmm... looks like there's quite a variety of stuff they hand out. Very nice touch too, I must say!

haz

I have free tinting, Lexus Umbrella and CD wallet :) South Dowling Lexus.

Parra. I thought my salesman was very attentive. Quite different from my other caryard visits, but we all already knew that!

haz

I got my IS250 from Parra as well. They are good. I only got some red and white wine.

We got a Lexus picnic rug/blanket, Buvlgari Key ring for my wife and a lexus keyring for myself.
From memory, Street Directory, Lexus pen, Lexus Keyring, couple of bottles of wine, picnic set, boquet of flowers, I know there was more but can't remember.
Got a bouquet of rose, an umbrella, a X keychain, a Michael Bublé CD/DVD, a pen, a CD wallet.

Very interesting variety of gifts! I got my IS 250 from chatswood... Where did you get your lexus from?? Anybody bought their cars from sydney city lexus??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am the proud new owner of a Lexus IS250 Sport Luxury demo (19,000km) that I bought from Lexus of Perth. I ended up purchasing the IS250 after also considering the BMW 325, Audi A4 and Volvo S80. Test-driving the BMW 325 and 320 was less than exhilarating and although I like the exterior styling, the interior looks old-fashioned and impractical.

The IS250 on the other hand is sophisticated, smooth, quiet and modern (with all the flash Sat Nav, Mark Levinson sound system, steering wheel gear shift, park assist etc). The new Lexus showroom in Osborne Park is magnificent! The Lexus sales guy (Matthew) was helpful, knowledgeable, down to earth and not pushy (unlike the BMW crew). I settled on the used car (only driven by Lexus employees) because I could afford my preferred model (Sports Luxury) and I figured they would have fixed any niggling sound/rattling issues that I've read about IS250. Even though I've only had the vehicle for less than one week, I've only got positive things to say about the whole Lexus "driving experience" and my experience with Lexus of Perth.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing to the Aust Lexus Owners Club Forum and as my first offering here is the gift ("free goodies") that I received upon purchase – It was a great three tier box set with champagne, two glasses, chocolates and nibbles. The gift was completely unexpected and very considerate. See attached photos of the gift ( i think they're attached?).

post-2523-1213884353_thumb.jpgpost-2523-1213884378_thumb.jpgpost-2523-1213884397_thumb.jpg

At the moment I thoroughly recommend the IS250 and Lexus of Perth as a dealership.

Boeky

I bought mine at Sydney City - Tiffany was my salesperson and I found her to be EXCELLENT can't reccommend her enough!!!

My freebies were a full tank of fuel, a huge flower arrangement, a leather cd case, a lexus umbrella, lexus "green" bag and two sydney city lexus keyrings.

I love freebies :-).

When we bought our Honda MDX, we got a honda golf umbrella (sadly it never worked) and Honda Australia sent us via mail a lovely Honda picnic rug. That was a nice bonus.

Hi guys... Just for fun's sake, what free goodies did you get when you bought your new IS 250? I received a bouquet a flowers, a bottle of Moet Champagne and a lexus golf brolly! Wondering if this is a standard gift set throughout australia or just dealership specific...

I got a DVD and 2 tickets to the theatre.

• 2 weeks later...

parents both got goodie baskets dont know what was in them for both their lexus' (is250 mum rx330 stepdad) and the dealership manager personally gave follow up calls to ensure the cars were going well and they were happy and had no questions regarding the cars a week after purchasing.

after every service the cars are detailed with a small box of guylian choccies in the centre console

my boss also has a lx470 i think about an 2000 model which was bought second hand at auction and when it had a recall (brakes i think) a couple of months ago they fixed the problem detailed the car and gave him choccies as well even though he wasnt the original owner and doesnt use them for servicing.

all this was done at Lexus of Southport on the gold coast

• 1 month later...

Took delivery of IS250 sports luxury from lexus of perth.

Also received 3 tiered white boxes with sparkling, 2 flutes, chocolates and assorted nibbles.

I dealt with John and Duncan.. both very helpful. Let me test drive the car overnight and I did around 200km before deciding to buy.

Both my wife and I bought our cars (mine an IS250, hers a RX350) in November last year, at Lexus of Blackburn.

We both got the goodies packs, which included a picnic rug and a wine cooler bag stuffed with bottles of wine, crackers, cheeses, etc etc. We also got Bulgari keyrings each (split rings to hold keys - not a "pendant" keyring). Everything was stamped/embossed/printed/embroidered with Lexus ogf Blackburn.

All in all, not a bad haul of loot... ;)

Also, wondering if anyone else gets free valet service for their Lexus? Any time we want we can drop into Lexus of Blackburn and have our cars cleaned inside & out, all while enjoying the free coffee and wireless internet in the dealership.

Cool thread! I'm a late responder but...

From Lexus of Chatswood:

1 Dozen Red Roses (and they were top quality - Gave me nice brownie points with my GF)

1 bottle of champagne

1 Leather Bag (this was because I specifically asked them to lock my car up after it arrived and not to let ANYONE touch it - I'm very picky! When I got there, a salesperson (not my one) was showing this elderly couple through my car, had my boot open and had taken the floor mat out of my boot and put it on the ground. I went red in the face and let him have it. The bag was the apology)

Cool thread! I'm a late responder but...

From Lexus of Chatswood:

1 Dozen Red Roses (and they were top quality - Gave me nice brownie points with my GF)

1 bottle of champagne

1 Leather Bag (this was because I specifically asked them to lock my car up after it arrived and not to let ANYONE touch it - I'm very picky! When I got there, a salesperson (not my one) was showing this elderly couple through my car, had my boot open and had taken the floor mat out of my boot and put it on the ground. I went red in the face and let him have it. The bag was the apology)

i got the same thing as kinjiru except the bag though. got keyrings instead!

• 3 years later...

I received a bouquet a flowers, a bottle of Moet Champagne and a lexus golf brolly! Wondering if this is a standard gift set throughout australia or just dealership specific...

Very interesting variety of gifts! I got my IS 250 from chatswood... Where did you get your lexus from?? Anybody bought their cars from sydney city lexus??

Yeh I got the same stuff from Chatswood; really nice people their. Also, when I get a service they give me a small box of chocolates which I enjoy on the way home 8-D

Bit of a threadmine but a good thread...!

I got (from Lexus of Hobart) 2 x bottles of wine (one red, one white), a Lexus Pen, 3 x Lexus Keyrings, a Lexus Golf Umbrella, an Insulated Stainless Steel Lexus Travel Mug, a Lexus Carry Bag and a Gold Entertainment Book filled with local discount vouchers for restaurants and various places throughout Australia etc.

Car also had a full tank of fuel - as any new car should!

At my first service I got a free magazine, free bottle of water, free packet of black and white Lexus jellybeans and a bottle of Lexus Injector Cleaner.

Can't complain with the Freebies that's for sure!

• 2 weeks later...