Any One Knows How To Update Nagigation Dvd V.14?

I have just got a new V.14 map for GPS system, but I am not sure how to do the update. Does anyone knows how to do it?

My car is 2003 RX330. The V.14 DVD is from a friend who has new IS250. Would the V.14 DVD compatible to each other?

I have just got a new V.14 map for GPS system, but I am not sure how to do the update. Does anyone knows how to do it?

My car is 2003 RX330. The V.14 DVD is from a friend who has new IS250. Would the V.14 DVD compatible to each other?

NO. You can't update the map on your navigation, everytime there's a new version you have to buy the dvd (if you want to).DVD is compatible to all lexus (with nav.).

• 4 months later...

Absolutely! I updated my both my wife's 2007 RX350 and my own 2007 IS250 using the exact same v14 DVD I copied from a mate's Kluger. I have a small PDF showing how to get to the DVD drive on the RX. It's located under the false floor in the cargo area, is very simple to get to and requires no tools. I can't post attachments in this forum, so PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely! I updated my both my wife's 2007 RX350 and my own 2007 IS250 using the exact same v14 DVD I copied from a mate's Kluger. I have a small PDF showing how to get to the DVD drive on the RX. It's located under the false floor in the cargo area, is very simple to get to and requires no tools. I can't post attachments in this forum, so PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Hi Korvan, it would be great if I can grab more info of V14 from you. Would you pls email me at RX330buyer@gmail.com?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...