Bought from a guy in the states. You can buy the LED ISF lights of eBay that include the boot lights also. They don't look too bad and a cheaper alternative to replace the lot.

eBay Red ISF LED lights

or

eBay clear LED lights

This is what the 09/10 inner looks like with 06-08 outer rear lights. I don't think I like it.

I prefer the red LED ones. The red looks good with lights on or off. the clear only looks good lights on. (IMO)

Thanks. I guess the IS F clear indicator with the MY'09 up reverse indicator would be even more interesting to see - picturing this in my head I think it will look crook but you never know with these mods until you see them in the flesh.

Anyone had recent experience with the red IS F LED units being offered on eBay at the moment? Reading earlier posts sounds like these units aren't as 'plug and play' as the seller suggests and require a resistor to keep the on board systems happy. Any feedback on the quality/fitment? Keen for this mod but non-genuine stuff on a car of this order doesn't seem quite right for mine. Takes me a long way back to my '81 VH Commodore days when I installed OEM VK mirrors and front indicators just to get the look I was after. Why on earth does Lexus still insist on fiting amber indicator lenses on the IS :huh:

• 2 months later...

HEY GUYS

Most of you have seen my mods so far. well i have done a few more and have a few more still to come.

I recently put on some weather visors and biggest mod of all so far 18" aftermarket (G2) rims with yokohamas.

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

and a close up of the visors

IMG_0019.jpg

I got the rims from a place at peakhurst. CAR LINK AUTO. Where there is another photo of the car.

Your car looks great Chris...the window visors look great

I prefer rims with more lip but these actually look quite good!

And still more mods to come? You're making me want to order something for my car :lol:

It would look really nice dropped so hot but i dont wanna loose the ride comfort anymore. i love the way it is now and i wrecked my is200 by dropping it. (IMO)

Ima leave it stock hight. . . . .

(i also said id leave stock wheels. . . . and stock headlights. . . and stock dash . . . and leave car stock. . .:huh: it was supposed to stay totally stock . . . hmmm)

coilovers?

who knows what the future may hold for the car and my wallet.

Nice work Chris.

Those 18's do look like 19's :)

thanks man, yeah that was the idea and i was panicking over the offsets but they look awesome.

It would look really nice dropped so hot but i dont wanna loose the ride comfort anymore. i love the way it is now and i wrecked my is200 by dropping it. (IMO)

Ima leave it stock hight. . . . .

(i also said id leave stock wheels. . . . and stock headlights. . . and stock dash . . . and leave car stock. . .huh.gif it was supposed to stay totally stock . . . hmmm)

coilovers?

who knows what the future may hold for the car and my wallet.

Looks cool Chris......................If ya wallet is still pretty fat, have a look on ebay Aus........................a set of Tein coilovers forsale....................$2500 from memory!! (Dan, U?????) (BTW Dan, sorry I missed ya call, I will call you tomorrow)!!!

It's all in the design of the wheel. I think it looks 19s cos of perimeter is well defined and you don't see the inside bank of the wheel if there's any.

If you gonna drop, consider a set with a little more drop on the rear. As you can tell, the rear is abit higher in the Prestige (??). Also, if you drop too much on the front, going over humps the weight of the engine will no doubt bottom-out your fronts. The sound won't be good.

yeh, i think the sports models are like 1/2" lower at the front but the same at the rear

well thats wat it looked like when me and my cousin compared my sport to his prestige

BTW, nice rims, makes the car look alot better than the stock 16's, no offence to anyone with the stock 16's but they are so ugly

I can vouch for that too, at the meet i measured the Prestige with the the Sports, both rears are the same, just the front of the Sports is lower.

I can vouch for that too, at the meet i measured the Prestige with the the Sports, both rears are the same, just the front of the Sports is lower.

Too make a wheel look bigger put a smaller or as small as you can tire on it.

Now that you said it, what size tyres are yours and what model yoko tyres? :)

Now that you said it, what size tyres are yours and what model yoko tyres? :)

225 something 18 loool sorry not sure of side wall but if i went 235 would look like 18 rims instead of 19.

i got yoko decibels. it the new model decibel but real quite avs . . . . . something car in garage now. ill find out exact model num tomoz. but so far so good

Saving the new thread for pics :)

Just like to say.....you beauty!

Got the DF210 installed by the surgical hands of Danny (ilv1004s) and his assistant Chris (LEX5IS). Very professionaly done guys. Words can't express my appreciation...(i hope a beer/coffee at the next meet will lol).

The drop was what i wanted, has the non-nose diver that you see in BMWs and Mers. Still has to setting but yeh Tanabe DF210 rides perfectively and prettily :D .

Everything they say about lower centre of gravity is true so i won't go into it.

The other thing was the JDM visors which i also love, and will not be tinting my windows (stands out more lol).

Thanks again to Danny and Chris. You guys rock!!!

Yes sir, hopefully by Sat they will settle and i'll take some shots then. We initially scheduled the installation

this Sat but Danny thinks midnight work is best so it was done last night lol.

We initially scheduled the installation this Sat but Danny thinks midnight work is best so it was done last night lol.

Mate, he loves a challenge! Im suprised that he didn't rip out the blind fold!!