It's very quiet for a full catback system and quite nice on open throttle. In terms of drone there's MINIMAL drone around 1.5k rpms and over. Anything under that it starts to drone a little.

I'm quite sensitive to drone so my idea of drone might not be what others classify as drone.

On 11/20/2010 at 1:31 PM, LEX51S said:

something different.

DSC_0168_01.jpg

silvered out the dumb black things next to fogs

DSC_0172_01.jpg

while i was at it had a go at the bottom grill

DSC_0185_01.jpg

Looks great. You need a silver number plate frame.

On 27/08/2016 at 1:52 AM, HARDN said:

Really, i was gunna get contis to replace my bridgstones because the front end has no grip in the wet!?

well im specifically talking the rears on an ISF and the PSS's are just damn good! so for the 350 you will be mint!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, plankton007 said:

Got this mad ass OEM box that replaces the standard cigarette lighter and ash tray box.

Finally a place to put the sunglasses and other things.

Nice, where can i pick one up?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone

I'm only new here and this is my first post

I have just bought an IS350 f sport 2011 Model

I will be doing a few modifications to my car, the main one being the removal of the ML sound system complete as I find it really inferior. The volume is terrible as is the base response. I have purchased the Scosche dash kit. I have also purchased a non nav dash wiring harness to convert the dash to non nav wiring so the dash kit can be fitted and the HVAC LCD screen works properly. I have already removed the front door speakers and fitted Focal 3 way flax speakers. I will also be fitting dynamat to stop any resonance in the doors.

One small modification I have already done is that I have fitted BENDIX GCT front disc pads. I am pleased to report no significant loss in braking performance but significantly cleaner wheels. I have fitted 19 x 8.5 and 19 x 9.5 staggered wheels which are silver. I would get home from the car wash and no matter how hard I tried to not excessively use the brakers, the wheels always had a black tarnish. I'm pleased to report that problem is solved. The part number is DB2255GCT. Remember this part number only suits the f sport front calipers.

Will keep you posted as I move forward with the stereo install

Cheers

Darren

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just painted by ISF bake calipers in VHT Burnt Copper. It came out looking amazing. The colour has a nice metallic finish to it. 

3 coats of VHT Burnt Copper

Brembo decals

2 coats of VHT clear

6 hours later...

image.thumb.jpeg.2140b130828b0235453532cf6ea8584f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ab0023b354903374bb64e3488fa81993.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.838957e5a0df871c5d095166ef0f94b6.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pearlisf said:

Just painted by ISF bake calipers in VHT Burnt Copper. It came out looking amazing. The colour has a nice metallic finish to it. 

Brembo decals

2 coats of VHT clear

6 hours later...

Great finish, they have come up nicely. I remember it wasn't all that long ago when there was only a few colours to choose from in most stores from the VHT line, good to see more options now. I wouldn't mind testing out their Black Pearl eventually.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:11 AM, pearlisf said:

Brembo decals

2 coats of VHT clear

6 hours later...

They look good & stand out more, are you going to do the rear calipers as well.

Installed a $30 eBay rear bumper diffuser. Came out looking pretty good.

The diffuser comes with 7 fins and fits just fine as long as you remove the 2 plastic bits connected to the rear exhaust tips.

I decided to just cut off one fin from each side of the diffuser and this way it fits without any bumper modifications. The screws supplied are pretty crap as you can see in the photo but I have since replaced them with a flat head screw from Bunnings, which now blends in.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-Shark-Fin-Black-Universal-Lower-Rear-Bumper-Body-Spoiler-Decor-Wing-Diffuser/153086013921?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Desktop.thumb.JPG.b67a9dcdb77c8938019d6a4c03270cef.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just installed a carbon fiber roof spoiler. The fitment and finish is perfect. The supplier even sent me photos of the product before shipping. 

Arrived from Taiwan to Brisbane in 2 days. 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Carbon-Fiber-For-LEXUS-IS250-IS350-IS-2nd-4D-Saloon-OE-Roof-Spoiler-2006-2012/362480482201?hash=item5465853799:g:vioAAOSwfONb1mlJ

wing.jpg

wing2.jpg