Hi all,

trying to find a car audio mounting kit so that I can get rid of the factory radio cassette and replace with soemthing decent. I am looking for a mounting kit so that I can change it from double din to single din. I have found sites in the USA that sell these products...

e.g. Crutchfield.com - windom mounting kit

Is there a local stockist you can think of ?

TIA

Adam

Hi all,

trying to find a car audio mounting kit so that I can get rid of the factory radio cassette and replace with soemthing decent. I am looking for a mounting kit so that I can change it from double din to single din. I have found sites in the USA that sell these products...

e.g. Crutchfield.com - windom mounting kit

Is there a local stockist you can think of ?

TIA

Adam

Why not just but it from the US??? I meant its only round $20 NZ, I have been making so many orders from the US lately, we got such a good rate now so why not?

Matt

Hi adam here i've got the bracket for single din stereo unit if you interested... i've got and never use it yet. if you interested just txt me or call me or email me

my mobile is 021 235 4468

my email is jetezza@hotmail.com

by the way i'm in Auckland where about are you in the country? ;)

wish i had known about crutchfield when i was looking for a mount kit.. i actually have that mount kit but was bought from Autotoys.com

its very good kit too... but Autotoys website sucks...