My010 - Rx450H With Ame 20" Wheels

"I dont know whether this is ok for me to post here otherwise moderator please delete or move it, thanks"

I have done a few mods on my RX450h and still more coming . . .

-- Wheels AME Shallen XF55 20x8.5/+26 Low Disk

-- Tyres TOYO Proxess4 255/45/20

-- Japanese Aluminium Pedal

-- Genuine Japanese Lexus Window Visor

Im running 20x8.5 because I still want my ride to be as close as possible to factory setting, and with this setting I'm still maintaning the same rolling diameter as the original one, thank you to Autotechnik to help me with the wheels from Japan

mih2k6.jpg

xomt11.jpg

nbck0m.jpg

8vx5aw.jpg

I'm still waiting for My Front Lip from Japan

33kgpat.jpg

nice ride man, its the subtle changes that make the difference and uniqueness of your ride.

keep up the good work. get yourself a club sticker. makes your car faster too. ;)

Very nice. the new shape is starting to grow on me. I need to start looking at 'personalise' my pride and joy too. I do like the window visors and the pedals but being lexus genuine parts, they are probably too pricey to get finance approved by my "financial controller".

Here are some nice photos from clublexus...

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-third-generation/464674-weathertech-window-deflectors-for-2010-rx-2.html

post-3282-057998400 1300010897_thumb.jpg

nice ride man, its the subtle changes that make the difference and uniqueness of your ride.

keep up the good work. get yourself a club sticker. makes your car faster too. ;)

thanks man, hmm maybe I should try to put the club sticker so my car can beat the rest of the RX ... LOL

Very nice. the new shape is starting to grow on me. I need to start looking at 'personalise' my pride and joy too. I do like the window visors and the pedals but being lexus genuine parts, they are probably too pricey to get finance approved by my "financial controller".

Here are some nice photos from clublexus...

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-third-generation/464674-weathertech-window-deflectors-for-2010-rx-2.html

maybe you just need to tell half of the cost so she doesnt mind, then you only need to save another half from your own pocket,

I didn't think interior LEDs are so much brighter than standard globes. I've seen them on ebays alot. Did you bought them from ebay or elsewhere?

I bought mine in Japan, If you want to buy fr ebay just make sure you get the SMD LED, coz they are a lot brighter, for the front interior you can fit 16 LED on eaxh side 4x4, the rear you can fit 24 LED 4x6, the door, boot, floor, you need only 1 LED with T10 fitment but facing side one, for outside mirror one I cant remember