Buying A New Lexus Is250 In Sydney... Help Please?

To give you a rough idea of what deals can be had, I recently picked up a brand new 10 plated IS350 prestige for 59k on the road.. This is with factory navigation but with no moonroof.. Shop around as some dealers are keen to move the 10 plated stock

Hi there, do you mind sharing more information on this, as I'm currently looking to purchase an IS350 as well.

Like which dealer and if you are willing to scan a copy of the invoice with just the price on it?

It was from one of the Lexus dealers in the Gold Coast :) Can't give you the invoice though unfortunately

hi there, thank you for the info, do you mind giving the name of the rep that sold it?

Hmmmm,

You're really chasing info on this......invoice first...now which "rep"?? Your only 2 posts!

You wouldn't happen to be a dealer?

Some people just want to get good deal in Sydney for IS350. I don't think dealer would waste time on this forum

Hmmmm,

You're really chasing info on this......invoice first...now which "rep"?? Your only 2 posts!

Some people just want to get good deal in Sydney for IS350. I don't think dealer would waste time on this forum

LOL you'll be suprised

go see a chap @ sydney city lexus his name jake

good guy to deal with

Hmmmm,

LOL you'll be suprised

good guy to deal with

if he would sell me an IS350 prestige for 59k, that would be great.

good guy to deal with

Yes ilv I've heard he's a great guy. 12years with Lexus... The best service but a tough negotiator :D I've heard he wants to see photos of your new beast. Have you got an "F" cap to go with it?

There are no factory bonuses on the IS350, it's still only been out less than a year. Plus with the stop on production in Japan, availabilty may become a problem. This may affect the level of discounting. If you're buying do it soon or later in the year you may have to wait.

thegismo....you have PM