Matte Black Is-F

Rossgo

Hi Guys,

Just came across this forum and thought it was fairly appropriate to join and share a few pictures of my IS-F.

I picked it up new in December 2009 and have done 64,000km in it since including about 8 track days. 6 sets of Tyres and two brake changes later it's still running fantastic!

Over the past year or so I have had some fun (as my business allows me to do so) with wrapping the car in different colors and stickers on it. At the moment it's a black and white sheriff looking IS-F and will be wrapped in Chrome in a couple of weeks once again for a bit of fun. In terms of mods on the car, I have only taken out the center muffler (nearly exactly in the middle of the car) and replaced it with a straight through pipe and have taken out the two rear dual exhausts and had one straight through exhaust either side increasing the power by about 7% at a cost of only $600 (fuel economy has not noticeably moved).

So here are a couple of pics as to what it has looked like over the past year or so and I couldn't have picked a better car to do it with.

post-4984-043349100 1301665183_thumb.jpg

post-4984-050057700 1301665223_thumb.jpg

post-4984-029622700 1301665248_thumb.jpg

post-4984-009351900 1301665402_thumb.jpg

post-4984-028129300 1301665449_thumb.jpg

Nice, I like the changes in the wraps.

The clip unfortunately does not do any justice to the sound of the car but thanks for sharing.

Wish I wrapped my car from new, found another stone chip in the bonnet the other day :angry:

Nice, I like the changes in the wraps.

The clip unfortunately does not do any justice to the sound of the car but thanks for sharing.

Wish I wrapped my car from new, found another stone chip in the bonnet the other day :angry:

I know, I need to find a clip that it does although without professional sound equipment it's a bit hard.

The wraps are awesome and these days you can do nearly anything you want. I noticed your in Melbourne, go an see the guys at Exotic Kustoms, they are in Melbourne and have wrapped my car 3 times. Every time I have pealed it off it looks like a brand new car. They can also touch up the chips before they put the wrap on too. Talk to Nick who runs the place there.