Iphone Charge/sync Cable For Ct200H

weejock

The phone / device holder in the new CT200H works well, but the standard white iPhone / iPod cable is too long and the white looks ugly against our all black interior. I looked around, JB Hifi didn't have anything better and Belkin and Griffin don't seem to make anything short. So a search on the net found a 20cm Black cable (see link) from Radtech in the US. I will let you know how it works out when it arrives.

http://www.radtech.us/products/CablesiPod.aspx

The phone / device holder in the new CT200H works well, but the standard white iPhone / iPod cable is too long and the white looks ugly against our all black interior. I looked around, JB Hifi didn't have anything better and Belkin and Griffin don't seem to make anything short. So a search on the net found a 20cm Black cable (see link) from Radtech in the US. I will let you know how it works out when it arrives.

http://www.radtech.us/products/CablesiPod.aspx

That looks pretty good. Do think the 7cm cable might have done the trick or would it be too short?

I bought on E-bay the other week a retractable cable that I was wanting to use when travelling and was going to try it out in the car too. What you've found appears to be better.

I tried a very short cable but found that difficult to plug the phone into and then not long enough to put the phone in the cradle. Best soultion was a retractable cord which fits under the cradle, just leaving the docking plug exposed. Then by pulling out a litle cable from the retractable roll, the phone sits securely in the cradle. Works for me. Ebay is a good source of cheap retractable cables.

I tried a very short cable but found that difficult to plug the phone into and then not long enough to put the phone in the cradle. Best soultion was a retractable cord which fits under the cradle, just leaving the docking plug exposed. Then by pulling out a litle cable from the retractable roll, the phone sits securely in the cradle. Works for me. Ebay is a good source of cheap retractable cables.

That's what I'm presently using and as you said it works fine. How long was the short cable you tried?

• 3 months later...